The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Nose Bleed ah.....BUFFY from Bonnie-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
Finally!!! Had my appointment with Buffy last night. thanx to sis Bonnie for setting up the appointment.

First impression of her was that she looks pretty sweet, the kind of looks that grows on you. The next thing that "grabbed" my attention were her two huge, delectable puppies!!!! OMFG!!!! I could just imagine her rubbing those in my face (which she did later!!!).

Overall, a very pleasant experience. She talks dirty when we were doing it. She assisted in showering. For bros who love boobs, she is your fantasy come true!! She uses those boobs with consumate skill. You could almost cum when she rubs your cock up-and-down her valley.

Below are my personal stats for her:

Looks: 8/10 (as mentioned, grows on you)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 (big, firm with nice nipples to play with)
Ass: 8.5/10 (smack that ass!!!)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, too bad it was quite short)
FJ:8/10 (dirty talker, loves to ride)
Anal: HELL YEAH!!!
GFE: Very friendly
RTF: If Bonnie sis brings her back, why not?

Once again, thanx to sis Bonnie for assisting to set up the appt.
Bro, you had a AJ ah?
Old 31-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 19
MirageX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMirageX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nose Bleed ah.....BUFFY from Bonnie-san

she caught a flu today so missed a session with her
Old 31-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao..... someone zap me for writing such a long fr and being a okt clone/runner for bonniesan.

I write long detailed fr in the spirit of sharing, more details for other bros to see if they interested or not mah....

I am not a okt clone or runner, 1 man's meat is another man's poison. I can only say gd or bad, recommend or stay away, it is up to own's discretion to book the gal or not.

thanks for the feedback of complaining my long fr waste space. will write a shorter 1 next time.
Old 31-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute

I missed my slot too... Hope she gets better tomorrow...
Old 31-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotcha00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro bonnie for bringing such a superb girl....

just had my session with BUFFY earlier.. one word "FANTASTIC"!!!!!

I will skip my FR as its just cant be describe by words..

For bro who missed their session... please make sure you make ur appointment again. She will be leaving very soon...

conclusion, RTF .. DEFINATELY.......
Old 02-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Buffy last night. Missed the first blood, so hoping to draw the "last blood". Thanks to Sis Bonnie for setting it up on a short notice.

This is one girl that I'll surely miss when she's gone. All her wonderful traits have already been touted here before, so I'll skip the details. Just hope that she'll be back sooner, otherwise I'll have to go to LOS to find her.
Old 10-06-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
Bobo999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBobo999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice one oh, need more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1