The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
No. It should be 20 RMB now actually. The days of 10 RMB per song are long over. It's known as 歌舞厅, same like Orchard Towers, pay entrance fee go in. Inside will have all sorts of vege, from young girls (buay kua) to grannies
Didnt know got such joints in PRC. Should have visited one when I was there to experience it
Old 18-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5098 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
150 is not worth. If u can, ask her to send u pics with her smiling and u will know why i say it not worth 😛😛
I just asking oni, and I will not spend 150 on DH. Come On. Their bangla Bf bang them for free. Then we ( sg pple) have to pay DH for that. She think our sg men "Sperm overflow Brain".lolx.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Didnt know got such joints in PRC. Should have visited one when I was there to experience it
I went a few times and I swore I am the only foreigner until I brought my friends (other Sg and foreigners) that were there longer than I am, and they had hell of a shock, eye opener

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-10-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 18
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Bro lets go together!
zero exp here, teach me master.
Old 19-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swift24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up mienie (Indo maid) stay at yishun before? Seems like easy to up.
Old 19-10-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xXInx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, fairly new to this scene. Have been lurking around and finally decided to jump in.

Recently go to know this indo dh seems like im able to make a move. Should i give it some time or just go for it? Need some advice. Haha.

Oh ya her name is nafei. Any bros have experience?
Old 19-10-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift24 View Post
Anyone up mienie (Indo maid) stay at yishun before? Seems like easy to up.
Go ahead who care jus post here let us know 😂🤣😂🤣
Old 19-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Arish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros wish me luck. Trying to up one this sunday.

Last edited by Arish; 19-10-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Old 19-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchim View Post
Any bros know any doctor who do abortion for maids without reporting MOM, can pls pm me… very urgent… thx in advance
Go look for those legal doctors that handle abortion. The clinic will keep a record but wouldn't report to the employer.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently get to know I Myanmar maid. I saw her in the market and making sure she's is alone and I approach her to get her num. Cut things short , I get to up her after 2nd meet up and to my surprise she is a virgin... I'm happy to up a virgin but sad cause she's very sticky...

The previous time I get to up a virgin also pick up from the streets(in ntuc) she's a Pinoy maid. Took her about 9mths to spread her legs for me. She has the best body I ever encounter throughout my maid hunts.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
I went a few times and I swore I am the only foreigner until I brought my friends (other Sg and foreigners) that were there longer than I am, and they had hell of a shock, eye opener
Any happening after the Dirty Dancing ?
Old 19-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Recently get to know I Myanmar maid. I saw her in the market and making sure she's is alone and I approach her to get her num. Cut things short , I get to up her after 2nd meet up and to my surprise she is a virgin... I'm happy to up a virgin but sad cause she's very sticky...

The previous time I get to up a virgin also pick up from the streets(in ntuc) she's a Pinoy maid. Took her about 9mths to spread her legs for me. She has the best body I ever encounter throughout my maid hunts.
Lol pinoy virgin? Highly unlikely la. Unless they 14-15 maybe yes. Or she left the convent lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol pinoy virgin? Highly unlikely la. Unless they 14-15 maybe yes. Or she left the convent lol
Nowadays is really highly unlikely. I met her 10years ago , I consider myself very lucky.
Old 19-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
People "big hole" just let him be lah. Dont bruise his ego leh. hahahahaha...
Old 19-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://ibb.co/JdFvHDh

Anyone up? Residing Tampines..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1