The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post

recently I also developed the fetish of snapping photo of DM. This one can or not?
I beseech you to seek help ASAP!
Old 28-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Suggest you read my post in the ^malaysia/indonesia^ thread.

They are 100% indo
Replies are from d pimp. Who tries for daft $$ also.

Discount most pics by more 50% and be ready to run when she opens door.

Mostly fatter older n fuglier

Got lucky mebbe 1/8, had to walk on the other 7/8

Too much time wasted, will not try again

Hope it helps u

I agree. Most r different fr photos.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
I beseech you to seek help ASAP!
Why he needs to seek help?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now, weekends, Paya Lebar, orchard, near Funan maid a lot. Some really sexy. Best pick up when they drunk…
Old 28-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubo View Post
Bro can i have her contact plssss !! she looks like a SYT and she doesnt look like a DH at all !!
You talk macum i have the contact like that.
Old 28-02-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Why he needs to seek help?
Bro, he can direct go to her n ask number go hotel see the real meat fuck the real pussy. Now he take photo, what if the maid saw it, act victim act virgin act good gal, say he pervert n call police catch him. U fuck the maid touch her booobs, she happy everyone happy. If she not happy, even u take photo do nothing n she cry act victim, police catch u she laughing behind telling her friends how she destroy a man easily.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Found another gem from TanTan.
Date her out a couple of time and for the final meet up was at a hotel.
She’s small petite build with small perky boobs.
Bro, FOC, unlimited n raw? This type better than spending money on FL.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20325 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Found another gem from TanTan.
Date her out a couple of time and for the final meet up was at a hotel.
She’s small petite build with small perky boobs.

]
Good Find Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-02-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Manage to hook 1 FWD indo recently social app.
Seem that they want companion (feeling) than asking for $. This week will ask her out again.

She seems to be going out with friends and her network is not that big.
Not much of hobbies, Makan and Jalan.

After a few days of chatting, finally got chance to meet up after receiving her msg. Bought her to Thai food restaurant for lunch to know her more.

During and after meal, by telling her hint next activity, she showing me Singapore attraction, asking me can bring her go? Cable car..haha
Split seconds, i agreed and whisper to her ear. lets go.

Only 2 of us in the cable car, she afraid of the height and hug me. Soon we enjoy the physical touch all the way to Sentosa and back. Nearing think of f her at the cable car. Enjoy the sightseeing and the underneath touches.

After the cable car, she agreed to have couple time, she so afraid of going lavender areas as might identify by her friends. Manage to use the Day use app and book a hotel near G area she ok. Weird. We straight drive and check in.

A slim body with height of 155cm and b cup just nice for me to fonder her in front of the mirror. Slowly remove her clothes and found out clean shaved 100pts! As i like to lick and finger her.

She likes horse riding for 10mins happily enjoy while i playing the radio tune and squeeze the breast.
Her body reacts well to licking and fingering. Whacking her ass while doing missionary. Total having 2 shots, 1 in pussy another 1 pull out at hit onto her neck and hairs...haha.

Happy sending her off and happy man to enjoy dinner.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Just met this gracie from kovan. A bit pricy. $200 for 2 shots.

But see her video quite pretty figure not too bad (not for big boobs lover)

Quite a rider for second round but too bad old already cannot fire second shot as first shot already fire in the hole.
Share contact bro.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Question Re: Screwing maids

Any bro here try the below 2 DH before??? Any review of your experience?? Please share

Old 01-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Any bro here try the below 2 DH before??? Any review of your experience?? Please share

1st no.
2nd money face
Old 01-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

anyway one try this ann hipolito from changi/tampines?
Old 02-03-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post

1) stay sengkang BBBJ solid.

2) nvr try

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 02-03-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro try this few DH before??

Any review to share recent just hook up them do not know which to choose.

1)

2)

3)

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1