The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby View Post
The other day my fb and I were at greenride shopping centre in the evening for dinner. While walking to the carpark we spotted a staircase so went to explore..it looked quite empty and not a place anyone would use.

So we came back later at night abt 1 plus..the guard also sleeping..so we went there and did the deed and i shot on the staircase..

started with a bj and then bent her over and fucked her nice n hard
Bukit Panjang??!!!
Old 30-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rugby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Bukit Panjang??!!!

ya lor
Old 30-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby View Post

ya lor
You de man!!!!....
Old 30-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There's actually a multi storey car park opposite bukit panjang plaza that's ideal for bonking. The top floor of the carpark is very different from other mscp. Its very enclosed and there's a staircase that is enclosed unlike most hdb mscp. A few months ago i gotta know this swt that stays in bukit panjang. I bonk her a few times inside old choa chu kang rd. When i asked her if there's any different place to bonk in open outside the car, she brought me to the said mscp. She told me that her ex always bonk her at the staircase there as he don't drive and that's the most idea spot for public sex.

When we reached there we even saw cardboards on the ground. She then undo my pants and kneel down to give me lick my balls before bbbj. I then fuck her fr the front frim the standing position, not something i could do with most gals maybe due to their height or cunt position. We jerk off on the cardboard and left the mscp a happy man. We will definitely return to this mscp when i get to know new fbs in the vicinity.
Old 30-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vultures deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try fucking one gal at east park
Old 01-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigbull75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a quickie last weekend.

FB was so horny and keep texting me saying she so horny...

Finally met her and we were driving around. Went to Yishun Bottle Tree Park... too many lights then we drove around and came to these new blocks near yishun dam... damn... the car parks are huge... and not many cars... drove up to the top few levels to see see look look... someone there liao... No choice came back down a few level... No one... then we started our deed in the car...

This area still new and people are starting to move in... those more daring can try at the blocks as not many people moved in yet...
Old 01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull75 View Post
Had a quickie last weekend.

FB was so horny and keep texting me saying she so horny...

Finally met her and we were driving around. Went to Yishun Bottle Tree Park... too many lights then we drove around and came to these new blocks near yishun dam... damn... the car parks are huge... and not many cars... drove up to the top few levels to see see look look... someone there liao... No choice came back down a few level... No one... then we started our deed in the car...

This area still new and people are starting to move in... those more daring can try at the blocks as not many people moved in yet...
==> always like FB to be proactive in initiating "request".... agree???
Old 01-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
There's actually a multi storey car park opposite bukit panjang plaza that's ideal for bonking. The top floor of the carpark is very different from other mscp. Its very enclosed and there's a staircase that is enclosed unlike most hdb mscp. A few months ago i gotta know this swt that stays in bukit panjang. I bonk her a few times inside old choa chu kang rd. When i asked her if there's any different place to bonk in open outside the car, she brought me to the said mscp. She told me that her ex always bonk her at the staircase there as he don't drive and that's the most idea spot for public sex.

When we reached there we even saw cardboards on the ground. She then undo my pants and kneel down to give me lick my balls before bbbj. I then fuck her fr the front frim the standing position, not something i could do with most gals maybe due to their height or cunt position. We jerk off on the cardboard and left the mscp a happy man. We will definitely return to this mscp when i get to know new fbs in the vicinity.
==> bro, next time leave some "evidences" leh... tear her bra and panty and threw it on the floor... leave them there after your deed... definitely helps to spices up the next visiting couple!!!! I did it once at the mscp at Toa Payoh during midnite.... damn sexciting...
Old 01-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster (B)

twisting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fantasize about having sex in public .
Old 01-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my previous job, i got into the good books of 1 colleague & i managed to get into her panties. whenever we're in the mood, we'll pretend to clock out of office 30min apart, citing sales meeting as excuse.

we would always visit this particular cinema which is always less patronized during office hours. whoever reaches the cinema 1st will be responsible for getting the tickets (always action or R21). the one who comes later will be responsible for getting newspapers.

we'd be seated in a sweet spot in the cinema, keep our tops on, but both of us would be butt naked. newspaper spread on the floor, and bcos of the loud action movie, we'll be fking each other's brains out, and need not worry about being heard by others.

perks of doing at cinema:
fully airconditioned
dimly lit
sound effects distraction
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> bro, next time leave some "evidences" leh... tear her bra and panty and threw it on the floor... leave them there after your deed... definitely helps to spices up the next visiting couple!!!! I did it once at the mscp at Toa Payoh during midnite.... damn sexciting...
Hahaha... But that night my fb was not wearing any bra or panties to make it more convenient for me. She only wore a short denim dress knowing we were just meeting to bonk and not going anywhere else.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster (B)

pocaso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like PDA
Old 02-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster (B)

Matnet91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah... so interesting stories!
Old 02-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
Hahaha... But that night my fb was not wearing any bra or panties to make it more convenient for me. She only wore a short denim dress knowing we were just meeting to bonk and not going anywhere else.
Braless + Panty-less is the best.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

wah! how come got u guys got so many FBs one? can anyone enlighten how to get FB?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1