|
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty. |
|
|
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Westerhout houses
any gal in this house that has good perky ass?
|
|
|||
|
|||
Any more review on wh54? Thanks
|
|
|||
|
|||
G39 natural boobs , g18 enhanced boobs
|
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|||
|
|||
Any report onG39? I can’t find
|
|
|||
|
|||
G39 wh02
Natural boobs about c cup, short ger maybe 1.6 or lesser, no tattoo on body , only hand , pre milf looks, |
|
|||
|
|||
G15, I think it was WH45, her name is Pam.
She said she had only been working 4 days and was going back to thailand the next day. Said she’s fucking 15-20 guys a day and that it’s too much for her, and for the small amount of money she’s getting. She also complained of the health check ups, because apprently it’s quite strict, and doctor checks them thoroughly, which she finds annoying for her, even though she acknowledges it’s great for us lol anyways, service was lousy obviously, which is a shame as she had a petite cute body the way I like. I’ve noticed the $60 WLs will only do BJ and FJ but will barely let you suck them, kiss, finger, etc. Can anyone recommend a $60 WL that allows DFK and fingering? |
|
||||
|
||||
Wh10 $50 ? One ah neh want to bargain to 40 lol
|
|
|||
|
|||
Then managed to get until ah?
|
|
|||
|
|||
This one like last time sungei rd thieves market, $1 thing bargain 50¢, end up kena ask to fark off. 😂
|
|
||||
|
||||
After dat ask if can get 2shots bo
|
|
|||
|
|||
Yesterday my usual hangout was crowded so I walk pass WH54 and just hook up with G6 cos she look pleasant.
G6 Name: Hannah Age: 29 Body: About 155 to 160. Not fat nor skinny. Got a little tummy. Saggy natural B-C. BBJ: Got suction. Hardworking. Balls licking FJ: Ride abit on Cowgirl, shortly change to doggie. Pussy got tightness or she knows how to clamp on my cock. Moaning was loud. GFE is there. Cons: Maybe she spend too much time on BJ that my didi lost interest. Took abit more time to get it hard again. RTF: Will, But I am "loyal" to my regular at another house. |
|
|||
|
|||
WH02 G22 ($60/25min)
Viet, 1.6m, fair skin, good looking, B cup enhanced Smiles at you in fish tank but turns cold once chosen Covered BJ avoids letting you kiss boobs keep using tissue to wipe away your saliva or anywhere your lips touches Just rushes you to shoot and f off Won't rtf |
|
|||
|
|||
WH02 G22 ($60/25min)
Viet, 1.6m, fair skin, good looking, B cup enhanced Smiles at you in fish tank but turns cold once chosen Covered BJ and keep using tissue to wipe away your saliva or anywhere your lips touches Just rushes you to shoot and f off Won't rtf |
|
|||
|
|||
Hello brothers. Just came back sg after few month overseas posting.
How is house 17 standard now? Lynn still there anot? Thank you in advance. |
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
Westerhout 12 | SimpleStranger | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 4 | 07-05-2019 07:40 PM |
Westerhout H45 | Glonelyboy94 | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 2 | 04-06-2018 06:39 PM |
Houses that can get girls from other houses | xchang | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 9 | 25-02-2014 03:44 PM |
Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses) | honeysmile | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 51 | 17-10-2012 03:41 AM |
Westerhout L18 H52 | Neddy | The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene | 8 | 09-04-2008 10:33 PM |