The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

We continued to chat while I am back in the LA.
Learned that she had just lost her virginity to her BF about 6 months before me and they only did it once before he returned to China.
No wonder she was rather inexperience and very tight.
In fact, she bled a bit during that second session with me. It is not mensus and I believe her hymen was not fully broken.

She also said that she was so naive when she followed me home that first time. She thought she would be able to put on the brakes when she wanted.
Haha, that was the purpose of my attack protocol where I gave her lots of pleasure and before she realized it, was already naked and ready for penetration!

My second trip back to Singapore, we had 2 more sessions including a sleepover at my house.
She is very inexperience with sex but I like her attitude in the sense that she enjoys it and is very natural with her moaning (very loud and throughout).

After a session, she asked me to let her do BJ and to teach her.
I wasn't really in the mood to teach then and she was very bad at it (no talent).
Just put it in her mouth and don't know how to move her lips and tongue.

During that same trip, I realized later that I had forgotten to close a small window of the bedroom.
That means with her loud moaning, my neighbors upstairs/downstairs would be able to hear clearly if they had their windows open too.

When I was back to LA, we continue to chat and there was once she mentioned that she is horny.
Had a bit of sexting with her and I asked her to send me her boobs pic. She did.
I love her firm B+ boobs and huge nipples. - I deleted the pics after watching it for a month or so.
I also sent her a video of my cock ejaculating...

My 3rd trip back to Singapore, I can sensed that she had become more religious and kept telling me that what she was doing is wrong and her religion doesn't allow it.
And because I was not living in Singapore, it is also very difficult for me to keep and active sexual relationship with her. I guess she might had got to know some other guys.

We had another session during that trip but it was rather disappointing.
She was moaning and enjoying but at the same time kept saying it is wrong and she shouldn't be doing this. - typical Christian

Even when I was pumping her, she was wet just like the previous times but kept saying it is painful.
I continued the foreplay to make her high and then finished and cum in missionary. - she dropped a tear as I cum in her (with condom).

We didn't chat or talk much after I returned to the USA.
The last chat was before the Covid CB in Singapore where I ask about her safety.
She mentioned going jogging with her BF.
She deleted me shortly after and that was the end of my encounter with her
Old Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

#20 - a KTV hostess in DongGuan, China
This happened in October, 2018.
I had included KTV hostess in my records but I won't be doing so in the future since they are basically paid sex and therefore, should not be considered as a casual ons.
Maybe I had wrote the list based on "the number of women I fucked"?

Anyway, my supplier is located in a small town in DongGuan and he would usually bring me to the KTV in LongHua where I had #13 & #14 .
I like this KTV the best as there are many really beautiful SYT hostess.

However, on this visit, he brought me to this small town KTV after dinner as it is closer and we don't have to drive too far.
As expected, there weren't many hostess and they were mainly plain Janes.
In fact, I didn't choose any and the mama-san had to let me look at photos from her phone and choose a girl I like and called her to come immediately.

Well, the real person wasn't that good looking and I is also quite a plain Jane as well.
Anyway, I cannot be too choosy and had to give face to my supplier as well.

She was not too bad a fuck, but also not memorable as well.
I am struggling to remember now, but she is not the very slim type, B+/C cup size I think.
The kissing was ok and the I did her missionary and doggy.
The disappointing part is that she refused to stay overnight. I think she is worried of raids and I also don't want trouble and trust that the local knows best.
There is really nothing interesting to talk about this KTV girl, but I could add a little interesting story during the dinner (before the KTV).

During the dinner, my supplier called his girlfriend/mistress to join and he said she was a very good drinker.
And she drank quite a lot of shots and I drank a lot as well - repeated toasts by his friends.
She toasted me too and would walk over to my side of the table to do it.
She was getting drunk then and would bend over to talk near my ear while shielding her mouth with her hand.
I reached under short skirt and caress her butt and she did not reject.
I became bolder and rubbed her pussy over her panty.
With her hair and my hand as shield, she stole a quick aggressive kiss on my lips. - I wonder if anyone of the guests saw it?
Anyway, the so-called very good drinker got really wasted after dinner and didn't join us at the KTV.
I was also drunk and fortunately just after getting into the car, I opened the door and threw up.
This is one of the not so nice aspects of entertainment in China. - too much alcohol with is bad for health and sexual performance.
Old Today, 02:54 AM
Samster

#21 - Girl met on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore
I met this girl in July 2016 and only ons her in July 2019.
She was sitting beside me on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore.
I noticed her and she looks presentable/fuckable standard to me so I begin to make my plans on her.

The first thing is to ask for an English newspaper so that she knows I am not the standard China man. - I read the papers for a while only.
Next, I just do the usual pleasantries and small talk to break the ice and then start chatting more with her.

She is travelling alone and visiting her friend in Singapore. She does this trip once or twice a year I learned.
We continue to talk throughout the flight and exchanged WeChat towards the end.

I waited for her at the customs and collected our luggage together.
Her girlfriend (also PRC) and her BF was picking her up.
She introduced me, and damn, her friend is young and really beautiful! - I remember her name "Zi Han", very nice name too.
We parted company without further contact in Singapore.

We continued to chat and during my next trip to ShenZhen.
She invited me to her house and I thought I would get lucky but no.
Just had lunch with her mother and younger sister and spent the afternoon talking and running some errands with her nearby.
After dinner, I went back to the hotel.

We continue to keep in touch but not frequently after I went back to the USA because I though it is not likely to ons her, and also because her looks is like B- grade and she lives really far from the hotel I stayed in.
And in my subsequent trips back to ShenZhen, I had other better looking girls to work on so I never try to meet her again.

Fast forward to July 2019, I have no active girls in ShenZhen so I contacted her for my up coming trip.
She offered to show me around ShenZhen and also brought me over to HK.
I thought she would stay overnight with me during that 3 days, but she would drive to the hotel and goes back in the evening.

Anyway, when we met for the first time during that trip, I noticed she had lost weight and had become slimmer than before. - Looks better and more desirable now. That makes me excited.
We went shopping and eating around "Luo Hu" area and came back in to the hotel in the late afternoon.

In the room, I gave her a handbag (a cheap entry level brand) I brought from the USA.
She said Thank You and hugged me. I didn't release the hug and proceed with my attack protocol.
I kissed her and she responded and we french. - That is a sure indicator of game on!
After further kissing of her neck and earlobes, I carry her up and put her on the bed.
Stripped her naked and she had nice B cup breasts and I like her body.
I do the usual sensual foreplay with lots of licking of the neck, earlobes, shoulder, collar bone, breasts and nipples which I do to every girls and will not elaborate here again.

She was very wet, but damn! - She had the most smelly CCB I had ever experienced!
If not, I would have eat her out as well.
Anyway, I capped on and did her missionary, doggy and finished of with her on top.
She did cowgirl with a very short and fast motion and cum very quickly.
She was very happy, and said 你好会做爱! (you are a good lover).

The sex was good but I quickly went to take a shower and wash off that dead fish smell on my fingers and cock.
It still have a faint smell no matter how much soap I used!

The next day, she brought me over to HK and she went to check out luxury YSL handbags. - I act blur in case she expects me to pay.
She didn't buy any and we cross the boarder and goes back to ShenZhen.

Back at the hotel, she said she is taking a shower while I go up to the club lounge for a drink and snack.
I was hoping she will wash her pussy clean this time, and the CCB of yesterday was because she had been out the whole day?
When I am back to the room, we fucked and damn! - That CCB smell is unbearable and I am so pissed!
Fortunately, I use condom, but even the base of my cock smelled terrible and couldn't be washed off completely with soap and water.

I was so traumatized by her CCB that I did not contact her the next day and did not meet up with her. - Went shopping alone.
BTW, she did not take the handbag I gave her, and by her bringing me to the YSL shop, I guess that is not up to her standard and I gave it to another chat I was trying to up the next day.

Elaborate - an interesting observation but not about sex.
When I first visited her at her house in 2016, she was driving a white BYD car.
I noticed she had changed to a white Ford Focus the next time I meet her at the hotel in 2019. - I asked, new car? I remember the last one was a BYD?
She dismissed my question quickly without answering.
I later realized that PRCs at that time considered BYD a lousy, cheap local brand and don't want to be reminded about it.
Fast forward to 2024, and the BYD EVs are really nice, good quality and at a very competitive price.

Oh, I saw her moments about 2 years ago, she had bought a Mercedes.
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
KeppelBayResort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Neoguri. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1