The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Smile Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

all my brothers out there, I have returned from Kim Wellness few hours ago. 2 days ago I went to Hollywood Massage along along circular road. It appears that the 2 threads " Kim Wellness and Hollywood Massage" are not 100% true. There is no Kate or Chris in Kim Wellness. Vrey strange. Probably, those nice reports are advertisements from the shop owner !
Old 20-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Had the pleasure of Chris massaging me. Overall a pleasing massage, though its on the softer and gentler side. Takes her time to massage from calves to torso.

Chris
Body: 7 Firm and toned
HJ: 8 Slow and patient
BJ/FJ: Not offered, to me only??

Does anyone had anything else? Seems she offers only HJ.
Old 20-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
pigman3838 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros what are the charges like? How much for 1 hour massage? How much they charge for FJ? Mind to share?
Old 20-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetree View Post
all my brothers out there, I have returned from Kim Wellness few hours ago. 2 days ago I went to Hollywood Massage along along circular road. It appears that the 2 threads " Kim Wellness and Hollywood Massage" are not 100% true. There is no Kate or Chris in Kim Wellness. Vrey strange. Probably, those nice reports are advertisements from the shop owner !
Bro... there is Kate.. perhas she is not there. as I have tried her. Dont know about Chris... but there definitely is a KIM WELLNESS.. near the MAMA Shop
Old 20-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleu12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro One Tree

Both are working at Kim Wellness. I can verify.
Old 21-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sanwa is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading good review on this place, decided to give a visit.

It is not hard to locate the place especially with the mama shop beside.
But was a bit confused as there are 2 joints, 2nd and 3rd floor. Luckily there 3rd floor one has "Kim" title, so I bypassed the 2nd floor one.
Had a peep to the 2nd floor on my way to Kim though, saw 2-3 Thais inside who have not bad figures too.

I entered the door at the 3rd floor, and greeted by an fat lady (big boobs),
not sure if she is only a receptionist or the boss. She asked if I had appointment, I said that I didn't.
After paying entrance fee at the counter, led by the her to a room. The room ambience is also very good, with a shower cubicle in it.
She then asked "do you want Malay or Chinese?", I replied "Any will do with good massage skills."

Then I took out my clothes and lied down. Suddenly an milf face poped-in, asking what drink did I prefer "Coffee, Chinese Tea, or Plain water",
I chosed Chinese tea. After a while she came in with the drink, asked me to drink first while she prepared for massage.
I asked for her name and she said "Eileen", an MILF with big boobs, i think at least C/D cup (not B definitely for sure). She started with rubbing my back. She really possesed very good massage skills.
She used her elbow to massage, then she would use her knee to give pressure to my back. It was really a very good massage (not like piano playing one).
She knows which accu-pressure point to massage. She also massage my foot and head. I felt so relaxed. I liked it when occasionally her hand touched my didi when massaging the groin area.
She also massaged my eyes, gently tapping them with her fingers.
She is not so chatty, but diligently carried out her work. Her attitude is good. Btw, she is a local. She speaks English and mandarin very well.

In the end after the massage, she asked if I wanted special service. I asked "what service do you have?"
She replied "since you are a first timer, I recommend that you tried my HJ, you have experienced my good massage,
right? you can experience my good HJ too". I agreed. She started with caressing my nips and with sensual massage on the chest.
After a while she started massaging my didi slowly. I asked if I could touch her breasts, she allowed.
She lifted up her shirt and pulled up her bra.. Boinkkk!!! a pair of nice papaya hanging in front of me.. they are so nice.
I am a big boob lover and I liked puffy nips with bigger areola.. and she has it!! Really like ripe papaya hanging.. they are firm too..
While she performed HJ, I caressed the boobs and such them like a hungry baby.. aiyoh.. so nice, mann..
It felt so good when I place my face in between the pairs, pushed them and let my head succumed in them, while she gently HJ my didi
until I could not tahan any more and shot out my cum..

She then wiped and cleaned my didi, and still performed massage afterwards, she asked me to wait a moment while she cleaned her hand,
and washsed her boobs. Then she asked me to take shower. She went out to take plain water for me.
She said that after massage, it is always good to drink plain water for good blood circulation. Then I chat with her a moment in the room
while drinking the water slowly, paid her and then left.

I think this place is really worth it.. why wasted money on unknown TNs with bad attitude or unskilled masseuses..
the only drawback here.. must fill-in the guest book

On my way down the stair, i saw a nice chinese look girl, i think aged 25-30 just arrived and climbing up the stair.
i noticed she has a nice pair of boobs wearing black shirt+jeans, but alas, i forgot to look back of she "belongs" to Kim or
to the "Thai" joint. To my curiosity, I checked this thread again and found that she might be "Chris" mentioned by other bro. So, next time must try her..

Name: Eileen (hope i didn't hear wrongly since no bro here mentioned her before)
Look: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (i really like the shape especially the nipples.. so puffy.. yum.. yum)
Massage: 10/10 (very good, strong)
HJ: 9/10
BJ & FJ: did not try
Damage: $40 + $50
RTF: Of course lah, walaooo eh..
Old 21-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

The whole Thread made of Newbies, Will tray Kim Wellness when a Old Bird got his Vit M up

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 22-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
Foxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFoxtrot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
The whole Thread made of Newbies, Will tray Kim Wellness when a Old Bird got his Vit M up
Bro Benjo,

I hope my FR will be good enough for you....
I went last week to try Julia, here's what I feel:

Face: 5/10 (Old, not ugly but old)
Body: 6.5/10 (surprising good Bods for MILF)
Boobs: 7/10 (I think should be B/c Cupper)
Massage: 7/10 (Good Massage, Not too painful but good enough)
JG: 6.5/10 (abit Painful but all in all still good)
Plus Pt: Good Massage, Friendly, Good Attitude
Minus Pt: Not so Fluent in Eng, tend to be too fast in speed (Both Massage and JG)

Anyway damage: 40+50

BTW, I saw a Malays recept with big boobds and good attitude, I was wondering if she is Kate. Any bro here can confirm? (she had a small nose stud)
Old 23-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Smile Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

no wonder I couldn't find any Kate or Chris. I went to the 2nd storey which is wrong of course.
Old 23-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Kim Wellness at boat Quay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
Bro Benjo,

I hope my FR will be good enough for you....
I went last week to try Julia, here's what I feel:

Face: 5/10 (Old, not ugly but old)
Body: 6.5/10 (surprising good Bods for MILF)
Boobs: 7/10 (I think should be B/c Cupper)
Massage: 7/10 (Good Massage, Not too painful but good enough)
JG: 6.5/10 (abit Painful but all in all still good)
Plus Pt: Good Massage, Friendly, Good Attitude
Minus Pt: Not so Fluent in Eng, tend to be too fast in speed (Both Massage and JG)

Anyway damage: 40+50

BTW, I saw a Malays recept with big boobds and good attitude, I was wondering if she is Kate. Any bro here can confirm? (she had a small nose stud)
Tried Julia last week. Must say that i was a bit disappointed... thought that her body was better... but massage was ok and she is friendly... HJ was ok... so overall experience was good.

Curious about Chris, will try and write a FR soon...
Old 23-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion67 View Post
Agree with you bro, Chris is quite a gal. She has a nice pair of boobs ... 36C, and very suckable nipples. I enjoyed her HJ and cum while sucking her nipples, quite heavenly. Her massage was not too bad, slow strong strokes. She actually sat on my buttock while massaging and I could feel her inner thighs, quite sensual.
I dun think her boob is that caliber lah. B+ at most. While they are not fake, there seem to be some lumpy stuff inside, not the most comfortable to the hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfrog View Post
Had the pleasure of Chris massaging me. Overall a pleasing massage, though its on the softer and gentler side. Takes her time to massage from calves to torso.

Does anyone had anything else? Seems she offers only HJ.
No such luck yet. She claims only do HJ. But I guess if I were Andy Lau, FJ also can lah.
Old 24-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Anyway.. I was walking past Kim Wellness and I saw one BRO, looking sheepish and suspicious at the foot of the stairs leading up to the place. Pretend to use phone. but isnt it the same tactic we all use.

Bro, whoever you are, hope you had a good time.
Old 24-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosteen View Post
Anyway.. I was walking past Kim Wellness and I saw one BRO, looking sheepish and suspicious at the foot of the stairs leading up to the place. Pretend to use phone. but isnt it the same tactic we all use.

Bro, whoever you are, hope you had a good time.

Hopefully it was not me!

Anyway, i was nearby just now, decided to pop by. I didn't get to see chris or anyone. Wasn't offer any . Seems the place was packed or either all having lunch.
Or maybe i got that policeman face....

Maybe go again next week..
Old 24-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

hahaha.. I think its you la. are you wearing glasses. long white stripped shirt (I think got stripes)... Some kind of PDA phone??
Old 24-04-2007, 03:17 PM
tongjumchew

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangosteen View Post
hahaha.. I think its you la. are you wearing glasses. long white stripped shirt (I think got stripes)... Some kind of PDA phone??
hahahahah u spotted me mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1