|
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty. |
|
|
|
||||
|
||||
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?
Quote:
No rob or kill, frankly it is ok.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
I guess it is about both party compromising. Seriously, if we are like a friend of mine who is rich, no problem. Got a Thai gal pregnant, bought a house, a car and give a monthly allowance. For the regular Joe, I guess they need to manage the expectation.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Can just register yourself as Digital Nomad right? Or no? Please pardon me, as I am not familiar with all this.
|
|||
|
|||
For those negative thoughts of marrying WL, I got 1 bro who been the same situation. Now he is happily married with her in sg and had two kids. He's not rich and the girl is working a decent job now. She send money to her family without the support of mine bro.but the initial years will be tough as he have to appeal the girl to come.
|
|
|||
|
|||
You can use the Retirement Visa (1yr each time) if you qualify and of age 50yo or above. You can't be employed in TH, but I guess Digital Nomad is not employment. Otherwise need to keep doing visa run. My friend is doing that now.
My MVP WLs of GL: ex1669 默默(08/22), ex1820 小雪(10/23). Thanks to my Viet ML for being with me whenever I needed someone and attending to all my needs with love. You will always be in my memory, wish you the best in the future. |
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Your friend's WL is from Thailand? She was working in one of the Geylang house? What is the gal working as now? Probably retail, correct? I am also curious, how much would be reasonably sufficient to send back each month to "support" the basic needs of the family?
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
The goverment's intention was not for Singaporeans to build long term relationships with these ladies. Not for them to marry, have kids, get PR, apply for hub etc. Thats also why there is a clear time limit for their employment here as well. I think the only way to "siam" as 1 bro mention is for them to enter with a new country passport then ICA cannot find them on the blacklist anymore. |
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
To correct someone who thinks I'm against marrying a Thai, nope, this thread is about marrying a Thai WL working in registered houses, so far it's to enlighten TS that the girl will not able to enter SG again, I have a fair share of friends wanting to do that but in the end they give up as they themselves know that they won't be able to commit to stay in Thai with the girl.
|
|||
|
|||
Wahhh if we were to continue this we will have to be in a different thread, rest assured Thai girls are not really threatening than the other Nationalities mentioned
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Wah, she can do until F&B Manager, si beh power leh. All this WLs are really champion, they should be treated with more respect. They help keep crime rates and preserve many families, which would otherwise be broken. They brought hope and joy to the lives of many men in Singapore. They deserve better treatment lor.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Frankly, sex is what bonds relationship. Many local ladies don't subscribe to this. One thing I like about Thai gal is that they know that sex is a "need" not just a "want" for men.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923 Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there. https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners. But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me. SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
But nobody reply me. We have Thai gals as helper in Singapore long time ago but govt stopped it liao. If now can, then ho say liao. LOL!
|
||||
|
||||
Should be able to...... I went to a client's house in Sentosa Cove and she has 2 maids. Initially I thought they were filipinas because they look like pinays. After a few visits then I found out that they were actually Mexicans. They had been working for my client for several years when she was in the USA and she brought them over when she relocated to SG.
My client enlightened me that her migration lawyer had informed her that it was possible for her to bring them over and she left it to him to arrange it.... no problem at all. I asked my employment agent friend about this and he says apparently any nationality can be brought in as an FDW...... but agents are only sourcing from those countries which are profitable to them.
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
The PAP’s Terrifying process of choosing Singapore’s next PM | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 07-01-2018 02:10 PM |
EIU: Singapore ranked 74th for Democracy Index, fail election process | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 22-01-2016 11:20 AM |
EIU: Singapore ranked 74th for Democracy Index, fail election process | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 22-01-2016 10:50 AM |
EIU: Singapore ranked 74th for Democracy Index, fail election process | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 22-01-2016 10:00 AM |
Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel | ProfessorX | Adult Discussions about SEX | 27 | 03-04-2014 01:35 AM |