The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Hi, Newbie here. trying to understand how the Hanoi KTV works.
Hope lao jiaos here can advise.
1) What is the room charge? If no min drinks charge means can just order 1 can of beer for girl and myself and can leave anytime?
2) Will mamasan arrange for girls to parade in room for u to choose?
3) Girl Sit down fee is VND 500K for 3 hrs?
4) If want to change girl, how does it work?
5) read in one of the post the girls can strip naked in room for VND1.5m. Is this the norm for all KTVs. What are the actions expected in room and charges applicable?
6) are there extra charges to take girl out before KTV closes (bar fine)?
7) current charges for ST VND3.5m and LT 5.5m? LT how many shots?

Sorry for the long list of qns.
Thanks in adv for your advice.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 19-09-2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old 20-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mojoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro familiar with Bac Giang? May be planning a trip there.
Old 20-09-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mojoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros familiar with bac giang? May be planning a trip there
Old 21-09-2023, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 10
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
For more than HJ, order the massage up to your room. Then it's private transaction and everything goes.
where do you even find HJ massage in hanoi? share some Intel please

KAGP-316 (JAV FREE DOWNLOAD)

Want me to reply DM? Just up me first to say hello
Old 21-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 16
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
where do you even find HJ massage in hanoi? share some Intel please
Do you want pure HJ and massage only? Nothing else or you want more options but want to limit them to HJ only? There's a lot of spas like Neko, J, recently my Zalo app connected with another one that's about half the price for locals I think. These places have a wide menu but you can tell them HJ only I think. If you go to the massage places around old quarter, it's hit and miss. They have to make sure you aren't police and you're not here with SO to kick a fuss. There's a few as you walk along Beer St, in the alleyways which are more hit than miss.
Old 21-09-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Hi, Newbie here. trying to understand how the Hanoi KTV works.
Hope lao jiaos here can advise.
1) What is the room charge? If no min drinks charge means can just order 1 can of beer for girl and myself and can leave anytime?
5) read in one of the post the girls can strip naked in room for VND1.5m. Is this the norm for all KTVs. What are the actions expected in room and charges applicable?

Sorry for the long list of qns.
Thanks in adv for your advice.
- The girl will keep opening beers and the snacks cost too. No room charge. (not the same for all but manager will explain) We don't normally drink beer so we always open a bottle.
- Manager (don't call them mamasan) will arrange for girls if you tell her you want girls. Yes to parade.
- Not necessarily that fee, ask manager.
- Ask manager to bring in another lineup of whoever available, you can specify qualities and she will know who to bring.
- In room at most BJ, can't get further. It's also not the norm, you kinda have to tell manager you want that.
- No, the quoted fee is what it is. It's slightly different from Singapore system here, you don't buy out the sessions as they aren't guaranteed sessions and they're not really working there.
- I would say 3m and 5m. They will ask for more then ask for car ride fee. By the way, they have a local Grab system which is way cheaper, so don't be an idiot. LT generally is understood to be 3 shots and generally understood that they leave at 8am but here YMMV. Most will guarantee the 1 shot... unless you are continuous supporter and or it so happens they are horny and you are their type, it's the same all over the world. They know you won't see them again so why bother. I have had a lot better luck than most bros I travel with though so that's why I say YMMV.

When in doubt just ask the manager, she's there for a reason and on top of that you're going to tip her a little at the end. Also, here, the tip is different from what you pay the girls and she doesn't really expect it as she takes a cut from the girls. You do tip the waitstaff though. It's different from SG as well, SG is too expensive.

Last edited by isleboy; 21-09-2023 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 22-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you want pure HJ and massage only? Nothing else or you want more options but want to limit them to HJ only? There's a lot of spas like Neko, J, recently my Zalo app connected with another one that's about half the price for locals I think. These places have a wide menu but you can tell them HJ only I think. If you go to the massage places around old quarter, it's hit and miss. They have to make sure you aren't police and you're not here with SO to kick a fuss. There's a few as you walk along Beer St, in the alleyways which are more hit than miss.
Thanks for this bro, yeah I have been looking around westlake area also
Just HJ - FJ also good
Just looking for places like the japan street in hcmc where you can just FJ

Anyways, can share more info about neko and J?
Thanks in advance bro

Old 23-09-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Bro Isleboy, thanks for your generous sharing.

OIC. No room charge but the respective girls will b "responsible" for the min drink / snacks expenses.
As I'm likely going with only a total of 2 pax for a one-time experience, unlikely able to finish the bottle if we open one.

Are the Hanoi KTV managers tourist-friendly (trustworthy), will they chop carrots?
Was hoping to gather info here so we don't get taken for a ride during the visit.

May I enquire what's the SOP expected in the room?
I don't sing, so nothing to do in room if no action from girls. LOL.
If ask manager to arrange for lapdance or BJ, what's the expected price /tip to pay girls?
How much to tip the manager?

If can bring girl out of KTV anytime, would it make sense to leave early if planning for LT to have more intimate time?

Quote:
- The girl will keep opening beers and the snacks cost too. No room charge. (not the same for all but manager will explain) We don't normally drink beer so we always open a bottle.
- Manager (don't call them mamasan) will arrange for girls if you tell her you want girls. Yes to parade.
- Not necessarily that fee, ask manager.
- Ask manager to bring in another lineup of whoever available, you can specify qualities and she will know who to bring.
- In room at most BJ, can't get further. It's also not the norm, you kinda have to tell manager you want that.
- No, the quoted fee is what it is. It's slightly different from Singapore system here, you don't buy out the sessions as they aren't guaranteed sessions and they're not really working there.
- I would say 3m and 5m. They will ask for more then ask for car ride fee. By the way, they have a local Grab system which is way cheaper, so don't be an idiot. LT generally is understood to be 3 shots and generally understood that they leave at 8am but here YMMV. Most will guarantee the 1 shot... unless you are continuous supporter and or it so happens they are horny and you are their type, it's the same all over the world. They know you won't see them again so why bother. I have had a lot better luck than most bros I travel with though so that's why I say YMMV.

When in doubt just ask the manager, she's there for a reason and on top of that you're going to tip her a little at the end. Also, here, the tip is different from what you pay the girls and she doesn't really expect it as she takes a cut from the girls. You do tip the waitstaff though. It's different from SG as well, SG is too expensive.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
madbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, newbie here. Thinking of getting 2 girls for erotic massage. May I have some recommendations and what will be the damages? Thanks
Old 30-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Thanks for this bro, yeah I have been looking around westlake area also
Just HJ - FJ also good
Just looking for places like the japan street in hcmc where you can just FJ

Anyways, can share more info about neko and J?
Thanks in advance bro
Bro, FJ not on the menu, it's self negotiate in room. They only have 69 etc on the menu, they won't list FJ as that's against the law. Neko Nuru Hanoi, search that. They have their own website. Also, J spa hanoi. There's actually a few listings and if you look further down in the thread, I list one that's non-English/Mandarin speaking.

It won't be like Japan Street where they are all lined in one place and are standing outside asking you to come in. That's more like the alleyways around Beer St. But... once inside the quality is no good. The spas have at least a good standard.
Old 30-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Bro Isleboy, thanks for your generous sharing.

OIC. No room charge but the respective girls will b "responsible" for the min drink / snacks expenses.
As I'm likely going with only a total of 2 pax for a one-time experience, unlikely able to finish the bottle if we open one.

Are the Hanoi KTV managers tourist-friendly (trustworthy), will they chop carrots?
Was hoping to gather info here so we don't get taken for a ride during the visit.

May I enquire what's the SOP expected in the room?
I don't sing, so nothing to do in room if no action from girls. LOL.
If ask manager to arrange for lapdance or BJ, what's the expected price /tip to pay girls?
How much to tip the manager?

If can bring girl out of KTV anytime, would it make sense to leave early if planning for LT to have more intimate time?
Can bring bottle back if not finished. If staying with canned beer, it will definitely be cheaper. My wingman drinks and drinks and drinks.... haha. Good thing don't bring other wingmen... they all drink very fast.

In my experience, the managers seem to be above board. The pricing they gave actually came in lower than I expected. If you want the wechat contact, pm me. This one that seems ok speaks mandarin.

The girls sing. Also... if you don't sing I think best if some of you are humorous. The thing with these places even in SG, if you can't stir up the fun, then it will only be more boring. If you can stir it up and get the drinks and games going then it's easier for them to let loose. Also, nobody will care if you sing off key, it's the confidence you need. They might laugh at you but they will join in.

Also, play games, dice and cards they have. They even have tambourines etc. Get the girls to serenade you. You might not understand what they're singing but who cares. One of them surprisingly sang Journey to the West.... crazy right? But it was funny at the same time so I joined in.

Lapdance won't cost anything. It's standard tip. BJ you have to ask. Manager will let you know the tip amount too. My rule is to never pay more than $SG50 for a BJ. The general pricing is ST (one shot) is $SG85. Spa inclusive of tip is $SG110 per session. So if BJ and you're paying more than $SG50... then your carrot is chopped. LT (3 shots, 8 hours) is $SG170. These are all without negotiations. Tag on about $SG85 for the takeout fee. That's the rough economics of it. Manager never asked for tip. If this is once in a lifetime, you're not going back anyway... don't bother about the impression you're leaving.

My experience with LT.... never expect LT. Even if you go out early, they will just leave early. Friend's birthday, son sick, mother sick... it's always something. Now if you are charming enough and humorous enough and not creepy, and present a possible future.... then they might be having breakfast with you at hotel and if that happens... then the question becomes what you gonna do? Unless you're back in less than 5 months, it's hard to keep things interesting.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Neko Nuru Hanoi, search that. They have their own website. Also, J spa hanoi. There's actually a few listings and if you look further down in the thread, I list one that's non-English/Mandarin speaking.
Thank u for dis vhelpful!

Old 11-10-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tera85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morning bros, newbie here.
Been lurking around this thread for a bit to read up (many good advice from isleboy and hurricane88) and decided to ask some questions.

I'll be headed to hanoi for biz trip, traveling alone, in late November (around 3 days) . First time to Vietnam, staying at Cong Vi/Ba Dinh area.
Will be stuck in the office/factory most of the day and only have a few hours to burn each of the evenings.
I'm essentially looking to try the "famed" hair wash (optional facial, with HJ). Any bros have any advise on the cost, location (or contact if available)?
If hair wash is really not available in Hanoi, I'll be looking to have a good massage with HJ as well.

Appreciate if any bros can provide any advise on these, or if you're there around that period and willing to guide a newbie, I'll be more than happy. Do drop me a DM if possible! Tia!
Old 12-10-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, FJ not on the menu, it's self negotiate in room. They only have 69 etc on the menu, they won't list FJ as that's against the law. Neko Nuru Hanoi, search that. They have their own website. Also, J spa hanoi. There's actually a few listings and if you look further down in the thread, I list one that's non-English/Mandarin speaking.

It won't be like Japan Street where they are all lined in one place and are standing outside asking you to come in. That's more like the alleyways around Beer St. But... once inside the quality is no good. The spas have at least a good standard.

What are the rates there ? I have been reading and the impression is like a scam city.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
What are the rates there ? I have been reading and the impression is like a scam city.
From what I could tell, it's generally 2-2.5m dong for the spa experience. That's fully inclusive of all on the menu except for FJ. 1.5m ST and 3.5m LT. Seems quite standardized... don't feel like scam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1