The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Thanks man! All 3 are Thai chicks? Wow. $50?
They are Malaysian chicks with dicks at $40.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Price drop = standard drop? 😅🤔
Old 18-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ibelieveindevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its 40 dollar and people are talking about standard here...
Old 19-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa the chick with tattoo across the chest is so bubbly and damn her tits are awesome

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-10-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Whoa the chick with tattoo across the chest is so bubbly and damn her tits are awesome
any bros have her contact? would like to get her now for outcall. pls pm me. TIA
Old 20-10-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
king14king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all the senior, where’s the new place and how to get it there by driving
Old 20-10-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king14king View Post
Hi all the senior, where’s the new place and how to get it there by driving
It's not really new. The house has been there for quite a while only thing is that before, there was another one further down like at the next building across the road next to a mama shop ( long time brothers will remember ). As for driving, we just take mrt and walk down.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Can she top?
Old 20-10-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Total awesome-ness in those titties. You gotta suck on them like a baby. Amazing how damn real they feel and look these days.
Old 21-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks man! All 3 are Thai chicks? Wow. $50?
Who can you recommend brother 😜
Old 21-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

tried the msian chick with big ass soya … not to my liking haha mayb will come next batch

Price $40
Old 21-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Total awesome-ness in those titties. You gotta suck on them like a baby. Amazing how damn real they feel and look these days.
Had a session with "Lau-ra" on Friday and I thought it was only okay. Nice tits and body but the session was routine. Perhaps, no chemistry. Decent CBJ, though.

The other girls recommended Cham-Cham on the way up the staircase (what's up with that?) and I was tempted.

FYI, Laura's last night is Sunday. She will return back to KL - Damansara on Monday. I understand that she hangs out or work at the Tropicana nightclub.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Just had a session with "Lau-ra" last Saturday. The minute they saw me they were saying " Chaum-Chaum" so i'm guessing she was popular with the bros going there.

I have to admit her tits are nice and very suckable and her ass is amazing to spank. She doesn't allow blowing there, said need to top up. No thanks..her deep throat is pretty good and had a nice time face fucking her before i did the deed.

Bent her over and fucked her in doggy position all while spanking her ass. Please note she didn't change position. Came hard in her. While going downstairs, i saw 2 others and they looked yummy but really didn't feel it though the one with the tattoo on the left breast was rubbing my dick as i was waiting to be let out. Almost tempted to try her..maybe i'll go back next week and see if she's still there.

Was talking to the OKT before that and he mentioned it is $40 now.
Old 23-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

New batch arrived today. Price is $40, they open at 330pm.

Peeped thru the door, nothing much. Saw gatekeeper by the name shana/princess wearing white romper, c cup tits coming out. Took her. She undressed n her ass is nice, meaty. Gave me a cbj and doggy her. Ass cant be compared to ezara’s but she’s just fine. Removed cap and came on her stomach. Overall not too bad for the price now lol. Gfe wise i feel can be better. Her dick is v small. Prob the size of avg pinky finger. She does outcall at nearby hotel for $120. Nothing lower.

Laura, cham cham and the rest all went back ytd.

Because of the price, it is crowded even at 4plus. Quite a number of lookers.
Old 26-10-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donnyc369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Alice just now… she was really GFE for me… Petite but like chilli padi… Your mileage may vary. Initially wanted to meet Katherine by the door but somehow forgot that I didn’t withdraw initially. Maybe next time. When I came back I changed my mind and went for Alice.
I really wanna RTF with Alice, can’t seem to have enough even after I finished and came on her after I was riding her. I don’t mind her cumming but don’t want to be too selfish haha
Can’t wait for the next round… she said she’ll be here for about 3 weeks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1