The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
You really plan ahead. 5555+ 2014 is about 1 and half year from now. And prices might be changes here and there.

CEI or Chiang Rai is original Thai native, and majority of them are white, but nowadays you hardly can tell which one is from Issan and which one is from the north. Even Isaan has their fair share of fair ladies. Even in CNX here you can find some dark tanned girls, and yes they're 100% Chiang Mai native.

Unless you ask them, where you from etc etc. Many working girls who works here are from the country side, exp: Mae Hong Son, Mae Sai and so on.

Hope you get this clear.
If not becoz of cheap AA tickets I would not have plan for this trip. Initially I wanted to fly to JKT for some action but the hotel and FJ rates are expensive.

I too wanted to cheong at Danok but according to latest report from bros here the girls quality had dropped. Used to be full Thai girls. Now even Laotian and Myanmar girls are joining the scene. The same goes with Betong and Hatyai. Majority of the girls cannot make it in terms of look or filled with MILFs.

I still have one destination left to choose that is Bangkok. To stay there the wallet must be full and the FJ rates are the most expensive for cheonging in Thailand. I can easily spend $500 one day there. So I thought why not try CM.

What I liked abt CM not just the girls, the hotel rates are reasonable and affordable for a budget cheongster like me. Travelling alone can be boring most of the times, but for me planning ahead, price factor and safety are three most important thing to consider before choosing a destination.

As Bro Nonteerak2553 had mentioned: price will change. I agree. Let's see how the ticket pricing is going. I may not fly to CM should AA decide to raise the price in 2014. But for me I will still stick to CM at this moment.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bangkok offers hotels that are great value for money. I like chiangmai mostly for the ambiance and the relative ease traveling around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
If not becoz of cheap AA tickets I would not have plan for this trip. Initially I wanted to fly to JKT for some action but the hotel and FJ rates are expensive.

I too wanted to cheong at Danok but according to latest report from bros here the girls quality had dropped. Used to be full Thai girls. Now even Laotian and Myanmar girls are joining the scene. The same goes with Betong and Hatyai. Majority of the girls cannot make it in terms of look or filled with MILFs.

I still have one destination left to choose that is Bangkok. To stay there the wallet must be full and the FJ rates are the most expensive for cheonging in Thailand. I can easily spend $500 one day there. So I thought why not try CM.

What I liked abt CM not just the girls, the hotel rates are reasonable and affordable for a budget cheongster like me. Travelling alone can be boring most of the times, but for me planning ahead, price factor and safety are three most important thing to consider before choosing a destination.

As Bro Nonteerak2553 had mentioned: price will change. I agree. Let's see how the ticket pricing is going. I may not fly to CM should AA decide to raise the price in 2014. But for me I will still stick to CM at this moment.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
I think bangkok offers hotels that are great value for money. I like chiangmai mostly for the ambiance and the relative ease traveling around.
My sentiments exactly. Cnx is not a best place for whoring, but a great place for relax and chase girls skirt.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
My sentiments exactly. Cnx is not a best place for whoring, but a great place for relax and chase girls skirt.
hahah yeah! my biggest hurdle is, how the hell am i going to get to chiang mai, considering the exorbitant silkair fares. If i gonna change flight at swampy, hell i'm getting out there!

Bring back air asia!

I may do SG-Phuket-CM though but then i'm stuck there.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Their hotel rates remind me of the hotels that I had stayed at JB while cheonging there this year. The only difference is JB has no tuktuks but only taxis and buses. CM can still be considered as a 'cheong-able' city if you know the way and tricks. Considering the massage rates with FJ, CM is so much cheaper than JB and KL. Another thing I like about CM is of their cool weather as low as 19'C in early morning; this is one thing that Bangkok don't have.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahah yeah! my biggest hurdle is, how the hell am i going to get to chiang mai, considering the exorbitant silkair fares. If i gonna change flight at swampy, hell i'm getting out there!

Bring back air asia!

I may do SG-Phuket-CM though but then i'm stuck there.
Bro, try SG-KL-CM with AirAsia
Old 19-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bring back air asia!
Yup, flight to CNX is quite costly. I paid nearly 2 grand ticket for 2 for CNX-Sing, Sing-Bkk and CNX again via TG. Saw Silkair per person about 400sgd and it's only one way, there's isn't any flight from CNX here to Sing, only from Sing to Cnx.

Quote:
CM can still be considered as a 'cheong-able' city if you know the way and tricks. Considering the massage rates with FJ, CM is so much cheaper than JB and KL. Another thing I like about CM is of their cool weather as low as 19'C in early morning; this is one thing that Bangkok don't have.
Yup, Of course despite the limit of ago ago bars here, we still can cheong. Here there're load of KTVs. Normally the locals and some farangs resident visits KTVs and for tourist wise seldom, unless he travels to CNX often.

19'C I don't think so in the city you able to feel this cold, unless you want to live in the mountain like I do now.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, flight to CNX is quite costly. I paid nearly 2 grand ticket for 2 for CNX-Sing, Sing-Bkk and CNX again via TG. Saw Silkair per person about 400sgd and it's only one way, there's isn't any flight from CNX here to Sing, only from Sing to Cnx.

Yup, Of course despite the limit of ago ago bars here, we still can cheong. Here there're load of KTVs. Normally the locals and some farangs resident visits KTVs and for tourist wise seldom, unless he travels to CNX often.

19'C I don't think so in the city you able to feel this cold, unless you want to live in the mountain like I do now.

Sometimes TG does have promotional fares which cost around 420 for SG - BKK - CNX

Talking about 19c, I remember there was this fine day in Bangkok in december a couple of years ago when it was grey, wet and a cool 19 degrees. Talk about freak weather but i enjoyed it.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro Nteerak,hows d weather now?
Old 20-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
As Lost 99 input. Narawat Bridge is the middle land mark to get to Sayuri. Actually you can walk to Sayuri, since you decided to stay somewhere at Changklan/Loi Kroh area. Doesn't takes you 45 min to reach to the Sayuri.

Once you hit the Narawat Bridge, keep on walking till end of the Bridge, cross the road, and keep on walking straight. Keep walking to your left of the road, meaning, the car travelling on should be same direction as you. You will see a few hardware shops, and fruits shop selling orange. Keep on walking till you saw a Krung Thai bank on your extreme right. It's indication you should make a left turn. There's this soi which you able to turn. Tilt you head and you will see this signage with this word. Soi 2, 3 Bamrung Rat Road.

If you walking on the right way, before you make a turn, there's a small coffee shop. Turn and keep on walking. Again, if you're on the right track, you will see houses, and on your left and right you'll see a car work shop. From this car workshop, you able to see a BIG Sayuri signboard, asking you to make a turn after the sign board.

Upon entering the place, some days P'Tak off, so sometimes when he is not around you will see a fat old man, beside the young one. Price are from 1000 BHT to 1300 BHT, for those sitting on the steps. However sometimes you will see girls sitting on the sofa situated on the extreme top. There a small sofa and a dinning table, these girls are not belong to the 1.3 BHT. I yet to try those, and I'm sure if you able to see the sofa and the dinning table are being occupied, you're damn lucky. More then often those places are left vacant. So far only once I saw, and there's it. So there's isn't any chance for me to try.

Prices are per follow, tag with M is 1.3K BHT B is 1150 BHT, and just number is 1K BHT.
More details abt Sayuri massage is available here:

http://chiangmai-dirtymassage.blogsp...ge-parlor.html
http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-...hiang-mai.html

I believe the girls that you did not try may belong to the supermodel quality priced at 2500.

I checked the walking distance to Sayuri using google map + google earth. The roads and bridge are pretty straight and it is easy to follow. It's hell a long walk under the hot scorching sun but I don't mind. Let's just say I stay at Royal Lanna. From the hotel walking to Sayuri will take approximately 30 min to 45 min, one way. Did tried to find any hotel nearby Sayuri but damn expensive and the place quite far from night bazaar.
Old 20-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

Bro Nonteerak2553,

Regarding Sayuri massage, the customer need to settle the bill before the service or after the service? What abt the LT girl you book from Foxy Lady, give $$ to mamasan first or to her the next morning when she want to leave?
Thanks.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappi View Post
bro Nteerak,hows d weather now?
Normal weather with Sun. But I'm in the mountain, slightly cold than the normal one.

Quote:
More details abt Sayuri massage is available here:

http://chiangmai-dirtymassage.blogsp...ge-parlor.html
http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-...hiang-mai.html

I believe the girls that you did not try may belong to the supermodel quality priced at 2500.

I checked the walking distance to Sayuri using google map + google earth. The roads and bridge are pretty straight and it is easy to follow. It's hell a long walk under the hot scorching sun but I don't mind. Let's just say I stay at Royal Lanna. From the hotel walking to Sayuri will take approximately 30 min to 45 min, one way. Did tried to find any hotel nearby Sayuri but damn expensive and the place quite far from night bazaar.
Those webby that you listed, some info is incorrect, like M tagged, it's suppose to be at 1.3BHT, and the room now pretty run down. If you were to follow the webby direction, without any landmark given, tendency for you to get lost is very high. Yes hotel around that area majority are 5 star, and thus the price.
In Thailand, have many sois, so in order for you to get to the right way, is to remember the landmark.

Quote:
Bro Nonteerak2553,

Regarding Sayuri massage, the customer need to settle the bill before the service or after the service? What abt the LT girl you book from Foxy Lady, give $$ to mamasan first or to her the next morning when she want to leave?
Thanks.
Well, in Sayuri is a clear cut producer, call the number, pay at the counter and off you go to the room.

As for Foxy wise, I never barfine any from there, but I'm pretty sure you pay the barfine first, after the deed done, you pay the money to the girl.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Another way to fly to Cnx is via Sin-Hatyai (Tiger) & Hatyai-Cnx (Nok or AA).
It wil be cheaper if one fly during weekday.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for the year 2013, I will be travelling to KL and JB. KL for shopping and makan while JB for cheonging purposes. Will not cheong at KL as I will be travelling with my mum. While at JB actually I had plenty of choice to make:

Tried the MP gals or FLs. I tried both when I visited JB this year. Local CKT and one Tom Yam and one PRC. CKT rate is RM228 plus food and sauna usage. Tom Yam rate is RM170 for 45 min session. PRC rate is RM180 for 45 mins. Overall not so satisfied with them.

As for 2013, I had the choice to either stick at JB or travel south to SG for some action at Geylang or Tom Yam FLs. Or I could take a 10 hour bus ride from JB to Betong, Danok or Hatyai. Travelling to Bangkok or CM by bus is simply out of question as they are too far.

I dare not to cheong alone at Betong, Danok or Hatyai as I am not familiar with these place and I am sure kena chopped one if travel alone. If possible can find a buddy would be much better. The days I had chosen are from July 1st to July 5th 2013, all weekdays trip as the plane ticket with AA are the cheapest.

If kenot find buddy before the trip then me only have JB and SG left. Travel to Batam or Indo is out of question as I am not into brown malay girls. Cheonging at SG is kinda exciting too especially with the PRCs . Unlike the Tom Yams, they offer CBJ which is not so fun. That's why i always go for Tom Yam that are into BBBJ and CIM.

For most places I had travelled, SG offered the prettiest gal one can find and the best sex one could have, be it in Geylang or with FLs, from my past experience. But then of course, to cheong at SG is similar like spend money like drinking plain water; they are the most expensive, comparable to Bangkok and Jakarta, I think.

During my last visit to SG in 2009, I nearly fell in love with a Geylang PRC babe. Luckily I did not return for my second action, or else she really could suck me dry. She was asking for branded gifts for me as she noticed I had fallen for her during out conversation. But our sex was reli good, no doubt, like lovers, the only thing I dislike was cbj, of which majority PRC girls are hygiene conscious.

The best service for me are still the Tom Yams if the price and timing is right. I am not so satisfied with one Tom Yam I tried at Jb this year as both of us lack of GFE. In terms of look average only. I realized the prettiest and the supermodel Tom Yam with best services would only stick to big cities like SG. No doubt they are $$ minded.

To get a gem with superb service be it local CKT, Tom Yams, PRCs with cheaper rate at JB is similar of striking a jackpot. So far I have not strike the jackpot yet. The good gem is pretty rare, so rare that I could only give an average mark for their services and looks.

Bro Nonteerak2553, I was involved with somebody's wife 3 years ago while cheonging at JB by accident. She was a married PRC, in her 30s. We met at an karaoke bar at JB. She wanted to have ONS. I did asked her why she was doing this. Out of 10 PRC babes inside the bar, she was the most stunning babe inside the bar, even after giving birth twice before.

She said her husband was sleeping around too and she is doing behind his back as a silent revenge. Is not that I am itchy to bang her or what since she asked, well, I agreed. She first asked for RM300 then I managed to reduce to RM250. She came to my hotel room and after stripping I saw long nipple, too much milked sucked by her babies before.

Her pussy was damn loose, absolutely no kissing allowed but she did stayed with me for 10 hour, 12 am to 10 am the nexy day. She was indeed stunning but this cannot, that cannot. It was a bad timing when I met her as I could not complete even one round with her as I too much PCC the day before.

Overall it was a disappointing bonk and luckily there was no ugly incident where the husband showed up as he was in overseas during that time. Lesson learnt. Would never cheong with other ppl's wife again, even if it is free. In terms of look she really disappoints after stripping. I would rather pay some $$ for younger babe.
Old 20-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes TG does have promotional fares which cost around 420 for SG - BKK - CNX
this fine day in Bangkok in december a couple of years ago when it was grey, wet and a cool 19 degrees. ..freak weather but i enjoyed it.
Yes, promo deals can be had on TG 420-500+ (in Sept had MasterCard thing just under 400). But we are now into high season so.. But TG beats the combo budget options (even if via HDY) due to connectivity and choice of to Bkk/CNX. Risk of budget (and mix of other regular airlines) is kena delayed on the onward sector, jialat laew. And Nonteerak knows about doing the 400m dash between flights in Swampy.

Late Dec krungthep weather is nice and cool (especially evenings). Conducive to sit alfresco and do many stuff with your puying in tow. CNX -it's great winter weather time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1