|
||||
|
||||
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa
Thanks to Carnivorousbear. Went down to try Girl no.17
Looks: 7.5/10 Body: 8/10 (perky boobs. Not too big but just nice. With pink cherry on top Massage: 6.5/10 (had better ones before, but not badlah at least got real effort) GFE: 9/10 (smiles a lot, friendly, cheerful, gave me a good hug before i chiao.) SYT: 8.5 /10 (SWEE LAH! Not type that will give straight hard on, but one that will make your heart pumps a bit faster one.) Autoroam : the sky the limit HJ : 7.5/10 RTM: Abothen! Saw a no. 12 came in while i was at counter. Not bad. Literally short and sweet type. Those who loves petite ones may like her. This one really mina looking the hair and all. |
|
|||
|
|||
Bro, mind sharing which outlet u went on below from?
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
Passby Saigon ytd, seems quiet there. Good if they have FJ .
|
|
|||
|
|||
All busy in the rooms.. that's why seems quiet to you who are passing by nia~ LOL
|
|
|||
|
|||
bro, you talk alot about STD.. now you say good if got FJ.. the one near KSL used to have girls who do. but went back quite awhile back alr.
scared get STD you still want FJ??? condom also not 100% protect la... |
|
|||
|
|||
Thanks for your information. So Saigon got FJ now?
|
|
|||
|
|||
i have just been to the one at sentosa 2 weeks back. no FJ by the few girls i tried there. maybe im down on luck. try going afew times, maybe you are luckier.. if you get it, do tell me the number too. thanks.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Some ladies at Saigon do provide bbbj, with extra charges. Anyway just abit update to bros long time no go down, 22 and 8 no working le. 20, 7, 6 went back hometown. Newest is 12 n 16. Do prepare to wait during peak period.
|
|||
|
|||
Haven't been there for months, is no1 still around there?
|
|
|||
|
|||
I'm going to check it out tonight. Any recommendations from bros here? Called and seems that rm208 include hj and b2b. Girl can change if not like before u start. Hope I'm lucky
|
|
|||
|
|||
I'm going to check it out tonight. Any recommendations from bros here? Called and seems that rm208 include hj and b2b. Girl can change if not like before u start. Hope I'm lucky
|
|
|||
|
|||
Any FR updates? Long time no go in..
|
|
|||
|
|||
Used to take no1 few months back but not sure still around
|
|
|||
|
|||
Went to saigon today in the afternoon.
Bad experience with the popiah. But one man's meat maybe another poison. Price: Depends on how long u want. + 113rm for b2b Girl: No.13 (petite with peacock tattoo on the leg) Massage: 2/10 (definately have better skills one before) B2B: 2/10 (just lie there and let you rubba her cannot enter south pole with fingers) GFE: 2/10 (Show attitude after say no strength also B2B just want to jerk you off fast) My humble opinion on this popiah..initially just wanted a quick release..so just ask for any girl..upon seeing this popiah..small size..looks fun..but inside room..massage no strength..say abit give attitude..lost mood alrdy..but since wanted quick release so ok lah..but when open up..wah lao..like machiam got skin problem..dark spots and patches all over her body..dont know is skin problem or what..want to dig cannot..see the skin like that also dont dare to do much..in the end just jerk off and went off..maybe my luck no good..got her on a bad day..anyway guys..try her at your own risk..there got many other popiah to try..will avoid her at all cost next time..many many other popiahs and popiah shops around there.. Better be safe than sorry..think alrdy also scared she got problem..lucky no kiss.. |
|
|||
|
|||
Sure anot. Have been there regularly and know most of the ladies there. No.13 may not be a beauty but she is cute. Massage wise i would rate her 7/10. Different from what was posted earlier.
|
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
Anyone know the exact address of Saigon spa in taman sentosa? | Enzo1981 | JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] | 1 | 02-11-2019 01:00 AM |
Visiting Saigon | Ryan2012 | Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! | 16 | 19-04-2015 10:55 PM |
FR little saigon | amerhaqem | JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] | 23 | 24-04-2014 11:45 AM |
Saigon KTV Pub | brs_worid | Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos | 26 | 19-08-2012 01:34 PM |
Horny in Saigon | lasupkia | Adult Discussions about SEX | 30 | 14-02-2011 11:28 PM |