|
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty. |
|
|
|
||||
|
||||
Re: Walking into a KC trap..?
Good For You Bro
|
|||
|
|||
your right , im very sure you have experienced alot of relationships and that they have been happy and fulfilling for you. Ill keep your advice in mind
|
|
|||
|
|||
It is very hard to walk away but must try….
|
|
|||
|
|||
ML and WL tell me before, they are here to earn $$$ not to find love. KC is part of their game to earn so much $$$ from customers. Unless you have deep pockets or else just enjoy their services, F N F.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
Having said that, we don't want to be scam by others, so I feel we shouldn't scam others also. If really want to just be a bastard, just keep saying nice sweet things to them lor.
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
|
|
|||
|
|||
No need to play KC game with WL. Just enjoy being KC’ed by WL 😁
|
|
|||
|
|||
Quote:
When a wl is working, she wont get scam. She only get scam when she is not working. |
|
|||
|
|||
the bros here said it right. In the first place, are we ready to go all out or are we also just playing with them? are we ready to marry the one we like? provided if you are still single. or are you ready to lose some of your monthly income to support her when she goes back?
What I have seen is, many who went back, continues to work in this trade |
|
|||
|
|||
Once they started this trade, it become part of who she is... its in the blood..... they wont go back to the low income hard work jobs..... its normal human nature....
|
|
|||
|
|||
will you marry your maid ? and the lifestyle that accompanies her?
i doubt those people that kana KC dont understand this enough |
|
||||
|
||||
GT is real and uncontrollable by many
|
|||
|
|||
I understand can be in love, relationship etc
But marriage is different set of dynamics here |
|
|||
|
|||
I have a frd that marry a WL, divorced and now he is going after another WL.... i guess once you start, you cant stop.... he has kept this going for years.... *Salute*
|
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
How to trap a gal | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 30-06-2018 11:50 AM |
How to get out of a KC trap.. | trichard | Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos | 72 | 27-10-2017 10:29 AM |
KC trap? | whacky | Matters of the Heart. | 39 | 12-06-2017 09:21 PM |
KC Trap? Seriously ? | Eggcrate | Matters of the Heart. | 73 | 23-09-2015 01:56 PM |
KC trap or? | Radical | Matters of the Heart. | 35 | 09-10-2013 12:51 PM |