The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Yanzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Xiao

Hi,

I am really impressed by the outings you had with the girls.. If I were to reach the house at weekdays 12plus will the girls be around to provide the service?

Thank you
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Xiao Xiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzu View Post
Hi,

I am really impressed by the outings you had with the girls.. If I were to reach the house at weekdays 12plus will the girls be around to provide the service?

Thank you
Bro, 12pm plus - yes, 12am plus - no. 1654 operates from 12pm to 12am.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:00 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

XX very ice cool, rarely smile if any, n seldom talk n keep the conversation very short n brief. Probably she is shy or as other bros mentioned she is not feeling well. Her pre fj service is passable which includes sop like bbbj, ar, catbath, nothing outstanding. But her face, body, shy gfe expression during fj, little gal shy moan, tofu smooth fair skin complexion, super soft/tender/juicy body/pussy are to die for.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
XX very ice cool, rarely smile if any, n seldom talk n keep the conversation very short n brief. Probably she is shy or as other bros mentioned she is not feeling well. Her pre fj service is passable which includes sop like bbbj, ar, catbath, nothing outstanding. But her face, body, shy gfe expression during fj, little gal shy moan, tofu smooth fair skin complexion, super soft/tender/juicy body/pussy are to die for.
Is XX queue long?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Is XX queue long?
Always seen some guys queuing for xx so I guessed her queue is long lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-05-2013, 04:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Is XX queue long?
It depends what time n day u go. I waited for close to 2 hours but the queue is shorter than lulu one
Old 07-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
XX very ice cool, rarely smile if any, n seldom talk n keep the conversation very short n brief. Probably she is shy or as other bros mentioned she is not feeling well.
Poor gal - she is not feeling well - rested half day on Sun, rested yesterday..and I heard also stop working in the afternoon today.

Quote:
But her face, body, shy gfe expression during fj, little gal shy moan, tofu smooth fair skin complexion, super soft/tender/juicy body/pussy are to die for.
Yes - soft all over - please handle with much tender loving care..
Old 08-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limpdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually this is one of my favourite house since last time when miko was around
Old 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Na Na of 1654A

Na Na of 1654A
I continued to explore the new gals of 1654A. My latest target was Na Na.

Name: Na Na (娜娜)
Base: 1654A
Origin: Chongqing, PRC
Height: about 157cm
Statistics: 32B-, 26, 34
Weight: about 50kg
Boobs: 32B-, natural and firm, 7/10
Looks: pleasant and friendly, 6.5/10
Body: fairly good contour with soft and tender skin, 7/10

Foreplay: we started with small talks and she helped me to undress. She led me to the bathroom and cleaned me up followed by a round of BBBJ. After drying our bodies, we landed ourselves on the bed. There was light kissing. She used her boobs to massage my body 7/10

Catbath: after a round body massaging, she licked my back and front reasonably well, 6.5/10

AR: she asked me to kneel and I used my arms to support my body with ass facing her. She gave me a good round licking on anus and surrounding area. Her tongue was penetrating. She lied flat and gave didi and balls good work up.
She moved her head to lick in various positions and even sat on my back to finish the job. It was one of the best ARs which I have experienced in GL, 8.5/10

BBBJ: her mouth serviced only half of my shaft and used her fingers to work on the other half. There was no deep throat. She wanted to cap me after a while and I persuaded her to continue on for another few minutes. It was not a shiok session, 5/10

Frenching: only light kissing and she allowed me to kiss and suck her nipples and breasts and nothing else in french, 1.5/10

FJ: started with cowgal and changed to doggie and finished the act in missionary style. She moved her buttocks quite often but not in rythem with my pumping, 6/10

GFE: we made an effort to keep the conversation going but the feeling was not really there, 5/10

Attitude: reasonable but no the hard working type 5.5/10

Overall: I think she is still green and needs coaching from bros 5.5/10

RTF: not likely
Old 11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Poor gal - she is not feeling well - rested half day on Sun, rested yesterday..and I heard also stop working in the afternoon today.

Yes - soft all over - please handle with much tender loving care..
XX suppose to be out for the past couple days due to menses. Any bro know when she's going back to work?
Old 11-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
XX suppose to be out for the past couple days due to menses. Any bro know when she's going back to work?
Bro I later asking when xx's grand aunty leaving lol
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Xx grand aunty said today will staying normally will return home by 6-7 days
Old 11-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Xx grand aunty said today will staying normally will return home by 6-7 days
when did aunty started her visit lol?
Old 12-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
Since there are many CAT150 WL prettier than her, would you care to name a few? I will try them and rate them accordingly.
agree. I think 99% of guys will find LULU top 3 in looks
Old 12-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: girls in 1654A

What a wonderful community this site has become. We have regular stars of Dumb and Dumber although it's hard to tell which is which.

Where's the brotherhood? Not only do you contribute to nothing, you make it even worst...just because you have high points and high status? Igit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1