The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq15241928 View Post
U referring to unit around 4 mins?
The aisle where her shop is located is not in the video. Will PM if u r interested.
Old 15-10-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Bro, usually play at Park Lane and OT but your FR sounds interesting. Mind sharing where's the location or unit number?
PM u her contact. I cant rem the unit no. Came across her when I went to see the TCM opposite her shop.
Old 15-10-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq15241928 View Post
old bird nay still remember basement number unit and L3 Kiki comparision thread..
Basement cannot go sakura. Cannot zhut even..
Old 15-10-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
zlon is one of the Best!zlon is one of the Best!zlon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
PM u her contact. I cant rem the unit no. Came across her when I went to see the TCM opposite her shop.
Bro can share
Thanks
Old 15-10-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Why dig out an old thread?
Old 15-10-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
PPC used to have more choices for full service, now mostly CMI. One or two better ones had left the scene. Even Q*Q* is old by now.

For me among the current batch only one in the whole of PPC is worth considering. She is also on level 3 occupying one of the biggest units if not the biggest. She is younger in age compared to the rest (in her 30s?), womanly shaped with solid natural boobs, looks won't reject type and very 騷! When you pause at the shop and make enquiry, she will usher you into the front section of her big unit and grope your small brother. Guaranteed to have instant hard on from her "騷-ness" and her action. Not sure if she had been mentioned in the other PPC thread that disappeared.
Charges $100 for a short decent massage followed by the full course.
But I visited only once thr' advanced booking for the earliest morning slot to make sure I'm the first customer, coz all the shops there got no shower and I don't want to be licking other bro's saliva.
If I go jalan jalan there nowadays, I try not to walk pass that lane for fear cannot tahan her 騷-ness just from her look. If the shop has shower, definitely worth RTF.
Any contact or unit number for sharing?
Old 15-10-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Loft? Not sure we r talking abt the same girl. This one very horny and seductive, see already gian...Shop is big with huge clear glass panel, not the dim and dark ones...Massage is done in the inner room with another door inside.
I mean lift
Old 15-10-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Looks like quite a few are interested in this ML from my inbox…plus those asking for that gorgeous gem at TPP and the new Japs themed spa (thread got deleted). Will take some time to reply all as I’m quite busy. Pls be patient and pardon me if I miss out anyone.

To those who hv received reply for this 骚 lady, my advice is go recce first and see if she is the type u like, even if it is a budget bonk, as they say one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Every dollar spent must be worth it as it is our and your hard earned money.

I’m not here to promote this particular ML nor trying to help her, merely sharing my own experience at PPC.
Old 15-10-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 19
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold

Bro kindly share the location I shall pose as my own reconnaissance to gather enemy info before execution of dawn attack.

Quote:
Looks like quite a few are interested in this ML from my inbox…plus those asking for that gorgeous gem at TPP and the new Japs themed spa (thread got deleted). Will take some time to reply all as I’m quite busy. Pls be patient and pardon me if I miss out anyone.

To those who hv received reply for this 骚 lady, my advice is go recce first and see if she is the type u like, even if it is a budget bonk, as they say one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Every dollar spent must be worth it as it is our and your hard earned money.

I’m not here to promote this particular ML nor trying to help her, merely sharing my own experience at PPC.
Old 15-10-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Do Pm and I will humbly take your advice
Old 16-10-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Qiqi still the best quality by a mile but overused. Do see our neh bros as well as some 70+ ah pek going in. Most of the time she is working as well
Old 16-10-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:

Bro can kindly let me know the unit? Thanks!
Old 16-10-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

I have replied to all requests. PM me if I missed out anyone.

Will be moving to other threads and targets as PPC is not really my playground. Mostly there for the food, TCM and making spectacles; and visited the ML a couple of times when my horniness took over me!

Missed the Klang Bah Kut Teh (the black herbal type) more than any ML there. The food at the Break Through Cafe also not bad. Too bad both had closed down, and now got less reason to travel all the way there.
Old 16-10-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16433 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have replied to all requests. PM me if I missed out anyone.

Will be moving to other threads and targets as PPC is not really my playground. Mostly there for the food, TCM and making spectacles; and visited the ML a couple of times when my horniness took over me!

Missed the Klang Bah Kut Teh (the black herbal type) more than any ML there. The food at the Break Through Cafe also not bad. Too bad both had closed down, and now got less reason to travel all the way there.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 16-10-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
Qiqi still the best quality by a mile but overused. Do see our neh bros as well as some 70+ ah pek going in. Most of the time she is working as well
Qiqi is level 3 which one ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1