The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Rafa457 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?...wpost&t=967328

Tried smile from Rollypolly

OKT: Booking was smooth, the place was okayish

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks 70% of the pics.

Body: 8/10. Very nice ass and cute for doggy,

Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers

French: N/A only light pecking

BBBJ: N/A only covered and for not long

Painting and fingering: 6/10 got to play with her ass and rim her which was nice and a bit fingering

FJ: 7/10 she was nice trying different positions

GFE: 4/10. Didn't feel like GFE maybe if I visit next time

recommended for bros to try once as your experience might be different
Old 15-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Rafa457 is Cool - loads of Potential
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=967328

Tried smile from Rollypolly

OKT: Booking was smooth, the place was okayish

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks 70% of the pics.

Body: 8/10. Very nice ass and cute for doggy,

Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers

French: N/A only light pecking

BBBJ: N/A only covered and for not long

Painting and fingering: 6/10 got to play with her ass and rim her which was nice and a bit fingering

FJ: 7/10 she was nice trying different positions

GFE: 4/10. Didn't feel like GFE maybe if I visit next time

recommended for bros to try once as your experience might be different
Old 15-12-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: XIANCA @ X Factor

Wasn't expecting to be able to book Xianca yesterday evening as I wanted a quick release after work at the super last minute. Was surprised that I was still able to get a slot.

TLDR: Book only if you want a XMM experience. Skip if you're looking for PSE as Xianca is rather green. If you're looking for the 'Bonking my Poly GF' experience though, I don't think there is a better choice elsewhere in the current D1 batch

Looks & Body
-Looks early 20s IRL. Can pass off as 20. Studio pics don't do her justice & she looks prettier IRL. Only difference is she's tanner by 2 shades. She has delicate facial features, a sharp nose & angular jawline which I like. Braces add to the poly GF vibe.

-She's a petite lady at 1.5M and overall BAK-ness is about a 2. Not a gym toned bod but she is slim overall.
Butt is surprisingly meaty with a quite a handful that you're able to grab. Downsides are she is an A cup with small button nipples.

Session
-Shower is SOP without any specials.

-As she is new in the trade and pretty green, you will HAVE to take the lead. I didn't mind since I was expecting a XMM experience so i initiated foreplay.

-DFK was pretty good and her tongue stud definitely added to the fun of tongue fighting though her DFK style is more of the slow & sensual non-aggressive type. Literally feels like you're kissing a XMM without much bonking experience lol.

-Her BJ has much areas to improve but with my directions, she managed to give me a decent BJ. As mentioned, you will NEED to instruct her how you like your BJ as she's rather green.

-Painting and fingering is allowed and she gets wet very easily. Just 3 mins of foreplay and she was very wet. She responds well to fingering and came within 5 minutes. Her pussy is cleanly shaved and has that nice line slit with a small labia which makes it very attractive to paint.

-Start of FJ was quite amusing. She lamented that i was too big for her and gave me 2 mins to cum and I just chuckled to myself internally. Once I started pounding her in missionary that's when things changed and her stereo effects came into full force. This girl is really loud and moans ALOT during sex. Midway I asked her if her pussy was hurting and she said yes although her body reactions to the FJ were telling me otherwise lol.

-She's able to take a long & hard pounding even though she gave me a 2 minute time FJ limit (LOL). Stamina is a little lacking for CG positions but you can fuck in any way you like and she has no issues.

GFE
-Comms will require some GT but overall she can understand basic English quite well. GFE is fantastic as she is very playful and will flirt with you alot though YMMV here. She is very easy to talk to & reciprocates in conversation & in fact does most of the talking. She has this bubbly innocence to her character which adds even more to the overall XMM vibe.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 15-12-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 2
boooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud of

Minsoo - Lust365

https://samsforum.asia/showthr...ghlight=minsoo

Okt: smooth transaction

Looks: 9/10 really pretty. Looks like some billboard model
Body: 9/10 smooth skin and nice long legs
Boobs: : 10/10 Natural B
Frenching: 9/10 felt the electricity flowing all over my body as we kissed and with the way she touched me
Bbbj: 8.5/10 deep sucks
Fj: 9/10 pumps are variations of wild and demure

Overall Session: 9
Rtf: yes
Old 15-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tinaxiaoyun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinaxiaoyun View Post
Polly from Milk Lover

Stable: 8/10. Communication was good, clear instructions. Standard stuff here.

Location: 8/10. Convenient to find parking, Room was big but abit hot, think aircon has some issues.

Looks: 9/10 I would give it 92% similarity to photos, with make up on. Photos not super heavily edited which is great.

Body: 10/10 greeted me in her red lingerie set, super hot. Boobs enhanced but soft and nice to grab.

BBBJ: 7/10 hit the right spots, was slow and steady but ended quite abruptly, like she was in a rush. Not the best compared to others i have experienced.

FJ: 6/10 she started on top less than 2min ask to change, effort was not really there. Like a bro mentioned earlier. Pretty average, nothing too mindblowing. Definitely experienced better.

GFE: 8/10 super chatty friendly and quite funny, joked around quite abit making it feel less commercial

Rtf: probably not, would try others given the many options available. But YMMV everything to me was pretty good other than the main highlights.Whether you want to go for her really depends on what you are looking for as she does have a really nice slim figure with big boobs. Service wise could be better IMO!
ended up RTF but only because I cant get her looks and body out of my head. Slim figure no tummy and nice boobs, don't usually come in a package of 3. Its either one or the other but she ticks all 3 boxes so i gave it another shot.
Looks, body amazing as always. But this time, it was different. Went back for the GFE and this time it was better than last time(which was already great). It helps that I can speak abit of Thai but GT always to the rescue. The FJ this time was amazing, can really feel the chemistry this time, and unlike previously. This time it really is mindblowing from the BBBJ to the FJ and it started... IN THE SHOWER

oh did i mention? she has quite a few lingeries but mostly black and red la, so if that is your fantasy then you can give it a try.

Well i guess, to each his own. and ymmv but this time i finally got to experience what i havent in a long time... took a leap of faith as the others were not as appealing and left super satisfied.

RTF? 9.5/10.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Rin - SE

Plus points
- WYSIWYG, decent looking, SYT, braces
- slightly tanner, typical Chiang Mai girl
- beautiful natural Cs, well shaped and hard nipples
- discreet location, decent room and towels

Minus points
- light kisses only
- seems to be super sleepy not much GFE and interaction
- no balls licking and sucking

Overall: 8/10 affordable pricing for this SYT, take and give considered a good fuck. Second shot laid down and she gave me HJ till I cum all over her body. While sleeping I groped and played with her milkbags all the way. Reminds me of my young days with my ex girlfriend..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 15-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Grindmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?p...3#post22893503

Fr for Aki@rollypolly

Okt: very fast and clear instructions! Good service

Looks:4/10 don’t look like the picture at all, maybe when I don’t wear my specs(600degree) then got some resemblance. Very hard to ignore the big mole on her face

Body: 2/10 can see rolls of fat when she crunch over to do bj

Boobs: a cup for for boob lover, once again very different from picture

Cbj: 6/10 sensual and slow

Fj: - can’t really rate this as I just wanted to quickly cum and get out of there haha

Rtf: nope nope nope I’m very sad
Old 15-12-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindmachine View Post
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?p...3#post22893503

Fr for Aki@rollypolly

Okt: very fast and clear instructions! Good service

Looks:4/10 don’t look like the picture at all, maybe when I don’t wear my specs(600degree) then got some resemblance. Very hard to ignore the big mole on her face

Body: 2/10 can see rolls of fat when she crunch over to do bj

Boobs: a cup for for boob lover, once again very different from picture

Cbj: 6/10 sensual and slow

Fj: - can’t really rate this as I just wanted to quickly cum and get out of there haha

Rtf: nope nope nope I’m very sad
Money not well spent. +1 for your effort anyway.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 5
Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbtym View Post
FR for Vee
Stable: Galaxy

Felt horny today and have a craving for youthful young skin and abalone.
Texted Bro Galaxy, my first choice stable as always and response was immediate. Took a mystery bonk and was assigned Vee!

Youth really is power. Surrendered 2 shots in 45mins. The abalone buffet is all I can eat. Pussy felt so tight, and she was cleanly shaved. Cowgirl position also got piak piak sound. Auto come and lick my nipples and french. Felt like poly school days. She wears braces btw and is very particular about hygiene. I see her inspect my manhood very carefully and she like brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth so many times. BAKness is about a 4. Silky smooth young skin. And she smells great! If I were to nit-pick it would be the language barrier but nothing google translate can’t handle. Enough said I need to nap and recover. She’s a recommended bonk!
Vee was a great share bro had her this morning for breakfast

sweet and cheeky lady
petite frame with Inverted nipples.
clean shaved and tight
bj wise no teething feel
Fj good stero and when hitting the right spots
Old 15-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finished a bonk with Bella from Lust365

Her attitude and service is very good, really willing to accomodate, enjoyed her bbbj she gets wet easily and after painting no need apply ky at all. french french french all the way.

Shower me her magazine pictorial, she is very photogenic. slim girl and for boob lovers she’s a C. but can carry her around and do standing fuck. which i really enjoyed.

Totally recommended for guys who want petite girls.
would RTF once wallet allows
Old 15-12-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
godeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro whr the link, interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Gigi - Thai fairies

Plus points
- one of the best fuck of 2023
- pretty, young, fair and tight silky skin
- high energy
- DFK
- curvy body

Minus points
- can’t take too big cock
- A cup boobs

Overall: 9/10 almost a perfect fuck!
Old 15-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 23
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Vivian by T21
Writing this fr cz due to her power service.
She's in my top list best bonk I had so far in my bonking adventures haha.
OKT : 10/10 no hassle and prompt reply despite last minute booking.
Looks : 9/10 what you see from pics is similar irl. She greeted me in her nighties and I got no complain Lol.
Body : 8/10 enhanced C and let me play with them, be still I go gentle lah.
BBBJ : 8/10 usually I don't get turn on by bbbj but I think she did a good job. She kept on sucking with power till I want to CIM.
FJ : 10/10 very service oriented. Offered to change positions, doesn't mind take lead when I'm tired to move. I love bonking her in doggy cz she can angle her hips high. Then change again to her riding till I release and panting.
GFE : 10/10 she can build chemistry well and we cuddled in between and chill at the sofa in between shots. I had tired other girls where they either lay down beside you in silence or just use phone as they either not that into it which is a major turn off for me. So full marks for this as well for being engaging with solid personality.
RTF : Too many girls next to try so not sure if can RTF but we'll see.

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=967771
Old 15-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wojtek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

QiQi from Lust365

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t...hlight=lust365

Personally into SYT and she gives the perfect XMM vibes. The whole session felt like a home date with gf as she was accommodative with lots of gfe.

Looks: 9/10 Looks exactly like photo with a nice tan

Body: 10/10 Silm and petite but thic at the right places

FJ: 9/10 Accommodative to all positions and have nice moan

GFE: 10/10 Love to tease and felt like real gf

Overall, very nice and sweet young girl, treat her nicely ya!
Old 15-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maggie from Seduction and wow is she good. Promised FR for OKT.

Looks: definitely her. 90% same like photo.

Body: Really nice curvy figures. Boobs are natural C, super soft and bouncy.

Frenching: Passionate and tongues fight with you.

Pussy: Clean shaved and smells good. Becomes really wet after painting

FJ: Sensual and really good. The soft moans she gave out during the session is just a great turn on. She is willing to go through multiple positions and you can tell she really enjoys it, from mish to doggie and to cowboy. Just amazing.

Maggie is always smiling from the moment I met her. A pity I cannot speak Thai, if not I will be able to engage in more extensive convo with her. But GFE was great legit.

A really great experience and hope to be able to find more time to RTF her again before she goes back.
Old 15-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

BB (BeautyThai)
15th December 2023, 10:17am Session
$140/2/90

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=967526

OKT: I found this stable in Dome 1 by chance while browsing page by page.
Therefore BB’s listing interested me, so I decided to try it out.
It was my first time booking with this stable, and the process was really smooth.
OKT’s responded quickly, and the instructions were clear and simple to follow.

Her room has a cozy queen sized bed, together with plenty of towels for drying off.
The shower area is spacious enough for both of us to comfortably fit in.

Looks: Originally from BKK, she works in the flesh trade even back home.
She welcomed me by opening and behind the door,
dressed in the exact lovely nightdress shown in the selfie picture provided by OKT.
Her appearance matched the person with blonde hair highlights, confirming her identity.

Body: She sports some small tattoos in front, including a half back piece,
and stands at a height of 168cm. Her natural breast size is a C-cup
with small brown areolas and nipples that are quite sensitive to touch.
As I start licking and sucking her breasts, she responds by flinching,
jerking, and releasing some incredibly sexy moans.

Lingo: She knows some English,
but needs help from Google Translator for deeper conversations.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.

Frenching: Yes. When I start to initiate this,
both our tongues went straight fighting like no tomorrow.

Catbath: Yes, she seems to like it also and always start this first,
she moves with a slow and sensuous rhythm.

BBBJ: Yes, Even she has braces on, she began
by giving my dick a pleasurable suction,
surprisingly without any discomfort like teething.
As I withdrew my hands, she maintained a consistent suction to please me
before eventually going all-in. Then, skillfully using the tip of her tongue,
she sensually traced from the head of my tool down to my balls.
Soon after, she started a rhythmic flicking motion with her tongue,
alternating between my balls and shaft.

Pussy: Naturally not shaved.
But it’s not bushy neither. Shall let the images below speak.

FJ: From the beginning, we started in a missionary position.
She stifled her sexy moans and quickly spread her legs wide around me.
Afterwards did some face-fucking on her abit. Later on,
Released both shots back to back in missionary again.

GFE: BB seems eager to satisfy.
Initiating a conversation with her is effortless because her consistent smiles
and attentive listening make breaking the ice a breeze.
She actively seeks improvement by paying attention to feedback.
Working diligently, she ensures your enjoyment
and appears to be attentive to your needs
as long as you communicate openly with her.

RTF: While exploring the available choices
for my next target in Dome 1,
I'm excited about what awaits me in his stable,
especially regarding the upcoming lineup of ladies provided
by this OKT offers to fellow cheongsters.

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by the OKT’s permission:

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1