The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
I went back from harborbay batam ferry terminal, this terminal has lesser people, suit me better! ^^

Yup! massage only because I went with 4 girls (my sec sch friends), so have to make them go massage all together before I can go
hehehehe
ah very good next time i join your trip .
Old 02-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like utama area has lots of new shops for me to uncover. Any recommendations?
Old 02-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This look really interesting to me...hehehe...where is the exact location if you dont mind and thank you for sharing.

*i have been having the almost exact same kind of food for lunch nearly everyday in Sillypore over the last 4 months,hehehe...

At times,I kept my girls occupied with computer games on a 33 inch LCD TV when i am out,hehehe...or have an in-room Karaoke session and/or even a massage session.

Bro,try solo at least once. And find link up with other bros whenever possible. Just to see if you like it. Once you become flexible enough to go with group,go solo or solo with some link up,it can means you wont be restricted.

Bad experience,every country and everyone will surely have. How to overcome or prevent a bad experience is knowledge,hence i am always in search for solutions to problems. I see a problem encountered by bros here or in my Batam field trips itself,i imagine myself being in their shoe,how will i overcome it at their state of mind back then? Hence i am still learning.

Right outside Batam City Hotel , very near BCS mall. Non halal food and cai png also available there , the I think I saw someone posted it before on the old thread lol

Wah sounds good if I wish to just cuddle inside my room the whole day. It can't be that you brought those game consoles/karaoke over to batam?! Or does the hotel supply those?

Maybe this month I will go solo since I'm thinking of booking the same girl from previous trip. Thanks for the advice , appreciate that. Batam to me is getting more and more interesting than I'm in JB/Bangkok. Maybe a
Songkhran in Batam this time round.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Dont mind can share where this Peppy is? BJ at 150k is very good price!!

Glad you enjoy Nagoya....but strolling under the scorching hot sun not really enjoyable for me.....hahhaa.
its near a famous seafood place, cant remember the name. its a row of massage e.g kings massage , hello kitty massage(i think). the bj started i think at 200k or 250k but i thought of this thread and i have seen a thread posted by bro Nono on bargaining with them thats where i learnt. i keep on saying no,no,no(no pun intended) and she keep on pushing and ended up at that price (initially i was proposing 100k)

As for strolling under the heat , I surprised myself too! I thought i would just travel by taxi (or ojek) everywhere i go but the walking around and site seeing was pretty good.Especially if one is new to the place.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 23
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Made a day trip to batam. Surprisingly upon arrival, one of the taxi smilingly called out to me with some person's name & started waving ... He ask why I don't recognise him .. Ok .. So I played along .. Ask him where did I go previously... And he asked if I wanted to go there again .. I replied the usual ...

After Checked into hotel at City Central then to my surprise, he brought me up to a hair salon. It has real hair salon set up and chairs. Only one Chinese looking stylist though. She was called by the woman boss to come out. Womanly figure and semi milf yet still look young. Could not tell as she has the fully grown womanly pear shape type. Had the option of short time and overnight. I told the boss I wanted to try her first and if she is good I will extend ...

She was vary friendly the moment I booked her. Start to hug me holding my arms and walk out. Always smiling. Once in hotel room, she bathed me , or rather shower me. Was rather shy no kissing nor fondling her. Neither did she initiate.

Once in bed, I lied down face up all naked. She crawled up on top of me and started her catbath. Heavenly ...then switched positions, I took over, boy she had the most pinkish reddish oyster meat I have ever seen. It look so succulent. Fingered her no rejection. Could not help then and licked and ducked her there. She was moaning and growling and her fingers were running thru my hair and eyes/ face as if to check if they were open. Hers was closed. Hehehe. It was really succulent and juicy

She suddenly pushed me away and then took control. I was being raped She ride me. And I came. Could not do other positions. It was too intense.

In the shower, she asked if I am booking her overnight. I told her I am actually leaving later. She looked sad disappointed yet trying hard to keep up with her smile. Tipped her.

Overall more than sextisfied. Can't wait to go back now ..,
Old 03-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
ah very good next time i join your trip .
me still noob leh! bro nono then pro! haha!
Old 03-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
swayboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello,

Any massage joint near BCC hotel?
Old 03-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pepy is at the Utama hotel area,hehehe...
Thanks...I think I had pass by before....Utama again....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
its near a famous seafood place, cant remember the name. its a row of massage e.g kings massage , hello kitty massage(i think). the bj started i think at 200k or 250k but i thought of this thread and i have seen a thread posted by bro Nono on bargaining with them thats where i learnt. i keep on saying no,no,no(no pun intended) and she keep on pushing and ended up at that price (initially i was proposing 100k)

As for strolling under the heat , I surprised myself too! I thought i would just travel by taxi (or ojek) everywhere i go but the walking around and site seeing was pretty good.Especially if one is new to the place.
Yup, Bro Nono had posted the map out....
I know where it is now.

Very soon, can totally get rid of ojek/taxi unless going far flung places.
But the heat n lack of shady areas are always a killer....
Old 03-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I need to apologise to bronono for not tagging along after few pms (next time if given a chance I will join).
No need for apologies,it was meant to be a link up which didnt work out.However, I did link up with quite a few other bros in my 26th Batam group trip . They didnt like big groups and some mainly just wish to meet for a massage,coffee,dinner or at most times simply all about sharing experience w/o hidden agenda.

Link up = Meet for coffee or certain activities

Joining/tagging along = being in my group trip

My rules were pretty harsh when it comes to joining and tagging along in my group trips so as to try my best to get newbie bros with similar frequency to come along to learn together and to share. No point having newbie joining in my learning group trip and yet dont show interest to learn. And you arent a newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hope I be able to tag along on the next bronono future trips. Im planning to have a group outing again with my friends in the near furture.
There are always trips to Batam for me. Shown in this forum 12 times a year w/o fail (like a time capsule/travel dairy) in 2015,hehehe...if fate allows it in future,we shall meet.

Enjoy your trip.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorioussex View Post
I also think it is expensive.
Hehehe...like i said before,can anyone share a sea food restaurant that is cheap in Batam near to Nagoya area when they claim another is more expensive? And later there will be yet another person who will be claiming the sea food restaurant you claimed cheap is expensive.The cycle usually wont end. Suggest at least a solution to an issue encountered,not keep babbling on the same thing over and over again which at the end of the day benefits no one.

I dont take sea food,hence i arent quite bother by those sea food pricing nor plan to seek further on their pricing issue. From someone like me who dont take sea food,i patronized Wey Wey2,Golden Prawn,Harbour Bay sea food Restaurant,Windsor Food court's sea food shops etc with friends. Marine Live's bill in general is still the cheapest from my own personal perspective in comparison with those i been to. That is of course base on my limited Batam sea food experience since i cannot take most sea food in real life.

And if i think ALL sea food restaurants in Batam is more expensive than in those in Sillypore,i simply dont go to them. No harm dealt to me anyway,hehehe...

Note that my perspective on Marine Live is base very much on quite a few months ago. They may have increase their price and their cook may have change. Not too sure about it but i do know that my next favourite eatery would be Hai Ou,hehehe...just 1 very simple basic reason,at an off-peak dinner hour,i barely can get a table with chairs to sit down. (the timing i go to Hai Ou,if i were to go to other eateries,i get plenty of seats and I dont really like crowd)

My impression of Marine Live today ,base on what i read and experience is they MAY happen to have too high volume of business,to the extend that they closes on CNY eve,1st day,2nd day and even 3rd day.(i passed by there during those days) And from my limited knowledge of Batam,if a business entities in Batam has too good business,standard of service or its produce tends to drop and prices also tends to go up too. Likewise for Batam's massage shop too.Just observe (and look at) the Utama area of massage shops in the last few months having a price hike will do. Do you happen to notice a similarity? i leave it for you to think.

Meximo Wan Tan Mee has good business almost all the time too,but they have by far consistently cook their food well (at times standard will drop a little too, if its being cooked by the wifey,hehehe..) and remain open even for CNY eve,1st,2nd and 3rd day. What i seek for in Batam which will allow me some regular visit it were consistency of service and the product they produced ;and even more importantly,its sustainability of their business were not majorly base on advertising but more from the words of mouth. Common sense often tells me,good and cheap stuffs...in the long run surely will have good business.

路遥知马力 : A long road tests a horse's stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
His hotel rm even cheaper.

Go try out yrself for the entire 2016 - 2017,see if u can ever get tat pricing for the same hotel frm agoda.
You learned to observe well,bro.

Occasionally,there will be some "special out of the special" offer for certain hotels during certain time of the year in agoda/booking.com in case you didnt notice. I watch their site at least once a month. Think they might have some committed quota to hit for certain hotels that pay premium advertisement.

Just guessing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
didn't know got hidden gems system at goldbird, after so many years going there since it was still sedona country
pricing wise must be at least 1 juta i suppose?
Not hidden gem system ,bro. Its more like these girls are so hot seller that we dont really get to see them at a certain time we go there. So once we see them,we try to book them a day in advance. Meaning if i reach Batam 30th April 2016,we will unlikely be able to book her on that day itself,but we can still TRY to book her on 1st May 2016. Thats of course we stay for 3D2N in Batam.

Nowaday,90% of the time if one goes to Gold Bird (aka Sedona),there are usually less than 10 girls available. Most of them were already pre-booked by others. Gold Bird is by far the only booking joint that has almost hit 100% in and 100% out for their girls. So end of the day,nearly all their girls will often be booked out,even for weekdays. But not all girls were taken upon payment,hehehe...so we can still get to see them before they left the joint to their customers.

Usually most girls in Gold Bird will cost between 700k to 1.2 million rupiah.And usually,going to Gold Bird w/o a taxi will give you about 100k off if YOU ask for it but it doesnt always work as this part also must see which OKT you talk to,hehehe...

What i say applies to some of the other booking joints too,hehehe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
the fish @ 160k is really mind blowing. 160k is about $20 sing and how can a small piece of fish cost this much?
You talking about my 160k fish? If so,thats about S$17 after rate conversion. The fish is actually about one feet plus in length. The A2 Food Court meal cost me about 400k for 4 pax. I am no expert with sea food (i dont eat them) but well...i suppose anything that swim in the sea can cost quite a lot,hehehe...

That fish is definitely expensive,and not ordered by me...*sob*...and only half eaten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Sincerely, there are better options in Batam.
Yes.

(i think this is the 1st time i replied someone with only one word,hehehe...)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
me still noob leh! bro nono then pro! haha!
haha then maybe u can join my June trip
Old 03-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
haha then maybe u can join my June trip
June is fasting month not much girls around, most balik kampong (mostly do). Going to joints from the back end of the shops cos most joints are "close" from the front of it. Most eating place at shopping mall are all covered with a long cloth to block from people who is fasting to not look. Things that you can encounter during the fasting month. Anything else that im missing here bros, kindly chime in but good thing during this period is there is alot of bazaar or pasar mlm what we sg would call it, plenty of foods to look for.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello everybody. I am new here. Pls bear with me.

Does the burger massage at Ocean 600k INR include or exclude HJ or is it only room and 2 girl b2b massage ?

As I read the 700k package also 2 girl burger massage include 1 FJ with 1 of the girl.

Thank you Bros
Old 03-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
boy she had the most pinkish reddish oyster meat I have ever seen. It look so succulent.
Lol. This statement makes me laugh. Are you talking about a dish that wingsor or A2 serve? Thanks for that. Funny!!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.
(i think this is the 1st time i replied someone with only one word,hehehe...)
And I think we would understand each other with an eyesight should we meet on site...
Old 03-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Any country i go to for mongering,i always believe that chemistry is crucial. I have already stated how i would pick my Batam girls (link/s can be found on the 1st page of this thread where i hold most of my collected info) :

https://samsforum.asia/showpo...ostcount=32592

...and till today,i am sticking to the above methods. They were my keys to enjoy Batam,almost everytime in every trip today. And i will always remember,chemistry is 2 sided.
Interesting..yr link shws other interesting stuffs on the next post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1