The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
HORNY GND WAITING TO BE RAVAGED

Had a not so good experience so contacted GX wanted another girl but due to availability decided to go with Hana and it didn't regret.

There's some resemblance to ad photo except Hana is slightly tanned, has sexy full pouty lips which will envelop your mouth during dfk, slightly hard enhanced C cup, perky brown tits especially when aroused, full back yakuza tattoo, very slim with no protruding body fats bakness level 2, trimmed pussy with a slight bush.

Right upon opening the door she was all smiles seeing her slim body I couldn't help but attack her right there and then starting with dfk she moaned while reciprocating, reached inside her panties and she was slightly wet wah I immediately started to finger and she moaned right at the door damn kinky. That's when I know things are gonna be hot!

She pulled me to her room while trying to control her (and mine's) horniness once her room door closes pushed her against the door dfk our hot breath breathing into each other while stripping and pulling down her panties. Her full pouty lips are a mouthful to dfk, can't get enough of it. Dropped on the bed me on top of her and this horny lady was playing with my tool using it like a sex toy to stimulate her wet pussy so without much foreplay, the action began.

Her perky sensitive tits were fun to play with, licked, sucked on them, flick them with both my fingers and tongue and would elicit a responsive moan out of her. She would pull my butt to bang into her and would grate her lower body to try to be in sync with my pumping action.

Went down to give her trimmed pussy a tongue lashing and and went wild moaning louder her hands placed on my cheeks. I repeatedly banged and painted her until she climaxed.

After awhile I laid back and told her to give me a bj which she obliged. This lady knows how to DT starting slow licking my dick then suddenly pushing her throat down my dick slightly gagging herself. Made her rode me in cowgirl and her horny nature shines again. She would alternate between moving up and down and grinding but she goes crazy when I went turbo on her by pumping up into her non stop, finally ending in that position.

Verdict: She can speak and understand a bit of English but beyond that GT is required. For bros looking for horny, slim GND type of lady that loves sex and gives a good DT, you may want to consider Hana. Her boobs are enhanced and a little hard, so boob lovers might want to look elsewhere.
very detail reviews,thumbs up
Old 30-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spoileden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicole from SilkStockings :

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t...ghlight=nicole

Looks 9/10. High cheekbones. She got exotic face. Got a nice smile, fair skin, chio enough for me to get turn on.

Body 9/10. Slim, nice boobs with suckable nipples. Look exactly like the videos and pics. Soft skin, long and slender.

Bbbj 9.5/10. Did it very long, suction was good some hand movements and never neglect my balls, wet and sloppy. Would’ve busted in her mouth if I didn’t ask her to stop Lol.

FJ 10/10. Ride me long time. Moans softly and really feels genuine. Missionary good as can see her boobs and flat tummy, enjoyable.

Attitude 9/10. Chatty and friendly. Very bubbly and sweet.

Good price, good value. (Got her at a steal bros!).
RTF surely when I recharge Lol.
Old 30-05-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Aasjanro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Audi from Terminal21. First time book in this stable, verification is quite easy and smooth.

My thoughts on Audi:

Looks : Similar to pics, quite tall. I think looks are more pre milfy with elegance

Body : C cup with button nipples, not sure if it's enhanced or not, just felt nice to hold

Shower : SOP for me, but ok

Bbbj : She took her time on this. To the point I had to ask her if she was tired.. she does this like zig zag pattern with her tongue on the head which was good. Appreciate her effort she put

French : Yes. Better when horny, at first tongue a bit reserved but once high will suck your tongue like a horny slut

Painting : I didnt try. Shaved but not my cup of tea

Fingering : so wet, had a great time teasing her clit making her high

Fj : Accommodating to any position. She took the lead first in wot, then my turn in missionary, kiss her neck and lick her earlobe, her hands on my back

Overall, I would say her attitude made the whole session great.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
mentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Emma (Club Friday)

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=986862

Looks is my type a beauty with innocence looks.

Boobs are soft natural B+, nipple sensitive to little tongue flicking. Body is curvy and huggable, well maintained body frame. Me and her on the same height haha

French was good, deep passionate tongue fighting. Give catbath prior to the Bbbj, when she really take my cock in her mouth, felt like in cloud9

Pussy was overflowing with juices. She guides my hand to her love hole as a sign to show she is horny. Really think she is a pro, great moaning sound effect too

Overall - 9/10 really want to do the AJ, but maybe next visit

One extra compliment was that she was extremely considerate, keep asking if was tired and feeling good afterwards. Nice genuine lady

Thanks bro CF for the nice arrangement
Old 30-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
HumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987555&highlight=

Candy
Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 close to pictures, i was initially prepared to discount 20% but u can tell its her. She has the tan of a minah and pinoy combi in my eyes

Body: 8/10 slightly curvy with natural headlights

BBBJ: 9/10 decently good sloppy and nice amount of speed and suction

FJ: 8.5/10 i only tried 3 position with her. C.g , missionary, doggy.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Ann from galaxy

Had a fun session with her yesterday after dinner

Her service was good and I love the way she rape my ass while she play with my balls and dick

She will go down to suck my balls and lick my shaft and ask me mouth fuck her before we caps on and did some hardcore sex

Her boobs was huge for me to squeese while she was on top riding me and her moan was loud too

The view of her boobs swinging is also nice when I was dogging her, she will ask me smack her ass becos she loves the feeling and she will be more horny

When I was cumming, she knee down n let me me shot all on her face and messing up her boobs too
Old 30-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AnnouncerShard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Ann
From GX

Looks: Not bad looking. Likeness about 90% of her pics.

body: Enhanced D cup nice curves with meaty ass to take hard pounding

BBBJ: Good suction, does it differently from other ladies, very good feeling.

AR: If u are in to ar u would enjoy it

FJ : Being petite hence tight. I enjoyed it much but maybe some may beg to differ.

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=
Old 30-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Cassie

Sometimes I get a few PMs after my FRS, some I don't reply because you look like a clone account asking me funny questions. I don't know what your intentions or objectives are but please don't involve me with any stable politics, I don't want to know I don't want to get involved.

Back to Cassie. She's been around for a few days and I see almost zero reviews but photos look decent. Really made me damn curious. Had a sudden urge for a bonk so I decided to satisfy my curiosity.

Slight discount from stable photos and Thai tan. Her body reminds me so much of Tessa from LFT. Slim and not for boob lovers but got one damn nice ass.

In my limited bonking experience this session was the best GFE I've encountered so far. Every little thing she does is so meticulous to make me feel pampered. Even when I wanted to dry myself after shower, she pouted. She just wants to spoil me.

And yes has smile is sweet.

After shower I sat at the edge of the bed with my feet on the ground. She took both pillows, put them under my head and gently pushed me down. She started massaging me and chatting a little, then she got on her knees and went to work. She's green I'll say that. So you won't feel like your getting a BBBJ from some pro, it really feels like girlfriend. Very long duration too. Didn't stop until I initiated.

Bonked in missionary and doggy. That ass bros. You really can't tell from the stable photos, you gotta see it for yourself. No KY needed too. Told her to put her shoulders down and spread her ass for me. Pounded until I came. Her moans very genuine, can make me believe haha.

After 1st shot, won't let me clean myself up, she wanted to do everything. Remove helmet etc. Offered me water and massage etc etc. As I said, very meticulous girl.

After washing up, I lay on the bed and signalled her to lie with me and just chill. She didn't. Instead, she lay her head on my chest and kept massaging and stroking me. So I just lay there looking at the back of her head and relaxed. I didn't even realise I was getting hard again, and she auto started sucking me in the same position.

If you've read my FRs before, I usually don't do 2 shots. No power lol. So I told her it's ok don't need 2nd shot. But she told me it doesn't matter don't worry about it and to just let her suck me and asked me to just relax. Attitude is 10/10 for me.

She used to do dragonboat so she got big strong hands. Nice for basic massage. She told me she won't look at phone etc during the session cos she wants the customer to have full service and attention. Sweet girl la. Not the prettiest or sexperienced I've had but in terms of GFE I really think she's at the top of the list. So if that's your thing, do support her!

Didn't really take many pics today as I was too tired/lazy and she made me feel so chill.

Totally agree with you. Nice girl and excellent service.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BenedictYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sa
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987731&highlight=

OKT - Fast response with clear instructions and had a fast process.
location - Easy to locate near central
looks - This picture is most accurate to IRL .She smells so good and fresh as well
body - Propionate figure her looks will grow on you
Frenching -Does french
Painting - Wet and juicy, she is very sensitive also.
bbbj - She's knows what she is doing, sensual and definitely has good suction.
Fj - Accommodate to different positions with no complain.
Gfe - Easy to communicate with with a friendly attitude and never showed a sour face..
Old 30-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
batoga has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987072&highlight=

Tried Mina today:

Face: 8.5/10 – Same as photo
Body: 8/10 - slim SYT
Boobs: 8/10 - Small B, not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 9/10 - Ok, suction is very power
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Very fluent and passionate
Painting: 8/10 - Shaven below and open to painting
FJ: 8.5/10 - Very accommodating and responsive
GFE: 9/10 - High GFE and service ... I like

Highly recommended but think she's going back liao.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cheesetoss1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Frimy

OKT: Responsive and gives clear instructions.
Location: Very central and convenient, near MRT station but still somewhere discreet so no issues.

Looks: 9/10. Very close to the photos. Slightly tanner but she looks very sweet and cute.
Body: 9/10. Slim with B-cup boobs.
BJ: Didn't ask for it.
FJ: Very tight and rides well. Her soft moans are also very alluring.

GFE was great. Very demure but sweet demeanour, will hug you tightly and caress you while cuddling. The vibe I got was like like with a JC/Poly girlfriend. Very friendly and sweet girl that makes you want to treat her good. Limited English but that's what GT is for.

Can tell she's quite new in this line of work but she's very accommodating and works hard to please. Honestly I would say she's very worth it at that price.

She told me that she's leaving next week and likely won't be coming back, so highly recommend bros to support her while she's still around cos I think she's a gem. But please treat her well, and do consider tipping her if you enjoy your time with her.

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987316
Old 30-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mika from Club Friday

Mika got my attention since her first listing, only got the time to book her now.

When the door opened, i was like wow sibei chio..She really got those pretty looks and very inviting pair of huge tits. Very tall girl, never bonk an athlete before. After shower she starts a small conversation to break the ice. Grope my balls, squeeze my ass, frenching is also wild, solid bj and fj, basically a full service with no complaints at all from me.

Looks 9/10
Body 9/10 if u like the thick and busty one
Boobs 10/10 huge E
BJ 8/10 slutty look all the way
FJ 9.5/10 doggy will be best
GFE 9/10 like real lovers esp during frenching
RTF : Yes ofc

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=985977
Old 30-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Emma from Club Friday. https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=986862

Bored so decided to book Emma, looks decent in photos and reviews seems fine.

Bro CF was responsive and direct, no captcha tests. Location is around one of the ethnic streets so it's crowded and the place looks iffy from the outside. Thankfully the room was surprisingly okay. Towels definitely could be bigger.

Emma is not bad looking, you can tell she has bit of experience and her figure was curvy with nice papaya bewbs.

Tbh some of the other reviews of her are real head scratchers. She's okay, sincere service, decent... But not 9/10 for every category la, come on guys. What's going on with the reviews. Everything you put 9/10 might as well don't review.

Emma gave a piano level massage after, and since it was lunch, I skipped round 2 and went to eat Nasi Padang. Typing as I'm eating.

Unfortunately I've had much worse this year but I've also had good ones. I won't mind revisiting Bro CF for sure, but Emma is right in the middle of that scale for me. Decent, no major complaints but not exactly bonk of the year.
Old 30-05-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Aturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lady: Baby
Stable: Lust365

https://samsforum.asia/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks- 9/10 charming good girl next door looks. Resemblance is 90-95%

Skin Tone- 9/10 not tan not Snow White also. Just nice

Melons- 10/10 C natural

Body- 9.5/10 love her curves

BBBJ- 8.5/10 sensual and clean but not as wild as I expected. But alls good

FJ- 9/10 tight so all positions felt amazing

Overall- 9/10 sugar baby feels. GFE and services 🙌🏻
Old 30-05-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
BeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rainy Club Friday
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=987742

New arrival milf with big boobs, need to try ma

Looks: very similar to photos. One you will not reject

Body : busty curvy figure with a solid perky ass, C cup natural so soft to play sia, a bit of tummy fat maybe gave birth before

Pussy: shaven, wet, quite sensitive, saw her moan and shake a bit when I worked on the clit.

Frenching: The moment you kiss her she'll automatically start frenching, the hornier she is the better it gets.

BBBJ: licked my cock all over first. Then slowly sucked me. Powerful and strong suction with deepthroat and she wont stop till you ask to.

Fj: Wild on bed. Any position will do it. Asking me to god eeper and faster, my heart don't stop already good thing sia LOL

She's 30 but got stamina in bed better than me damn

GFE: very kinky and very teh type, like sugar mommy vibes for me, huge shiok I like

Very good experience, will rtf very soon

Thanks bro CF, will keep on patronizing your stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1