The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devil1158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckaik View Post
Hi all bros,

there are a lot of PRC in this food court (Peng Wah)

Charges RM80-100 (include hotels/rooms)

stuffs: mixed old and young PRC only

Happy Visitings and comments
Hi guys

Where is this food court near? is it near bukit bintang?
Sorry ah not very fimilar with KL?

Thanks for your help..
Old 20-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Qin Ai De deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1158 View Post
Hi guys

Where is this food court near? is it near bukit bintang?
Sorry ah not very fimilar with KL?

Thanks for your help..
Its in Pudu. The directions are provided in the post below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=19
Old 20-10-2007, 02:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qin Ai De View Post
Hey. Jolin ain no normal gal le. She is Taiwanese super star. 36-G!!! heh. Like dat u better not watch Beyonce video
Beyonce video?? wait.. if i have the chance again to meet a latina.
Old 20-10-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Qin Ai De deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Beyonce video?? wait.. if i have the chance again to meet a latina.
If you go and meet and have latina lobang dun forget me horr.. The lobang at Mall last time for Russian say have occassional South American one. But the OKT a little LCLY.
Old 20-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
The kuaci seduction: Snacks smack of more

Report from The STAR dated Saturday 20 October 2007 :-

The kuaci seduction: Snacks smack of more

KUACI, anyone? One of the hottest issues being discussed among the Chinese, and making wives hot with anger, is what can be called the “kuaci seduction”.

Even a local Malay daily published stories on this issue concerning women from China, nicknamed “kuaci waitresses”.

These women, aged from the mid-20s to early 40s, work as waitresses in certain restaurants and coffeeshops in the Klang Valley. They target male patrons who are alone, selling kuaci (melon seeds) to them, and then offering sexual services.

The Malay newspaper reported that police were monitoring a group of kuaci waitresses, following a raid on a seafood restaurant in Kuala Lumpur.

According to the report, the women would go around tables to sell kuaci to male patrons. After ensuring that there is no enforcement officer around, they then offer sexual services to the men.

A check by StarMetro at an eating place near the Pasar Baru Pudu in Pudu found at least 50 girls, aged from mid-20s to early 40s, going around selling kuaci and other junkfood to male patrons.

The patrons are usually retired old men or traders. There were some who looked like salespersons in the 40s. The cost of a packet of kuaci is usually about RM1 or RM2.

The women would approach the men, who are usually seated on their own or in groups of two or more.

If the men buy the kuaci, the women would sit down to start a casual conversation and even have a drink with them.

Some women would give their mobile phone numbers to the men, and move on to another table.

None, however, was seen or heard soliciting for sex customers or heading off with the men.

The men have their pick of women. Some enjoy the company of one woman, who would sit down, eat kuaci and chat with the guys for about half an hour. The men usually buy food and drinks for the women.

Some men would wait until the “right” woman comes along to sit down and have some kuaci with them.

A few were obviously itching to get the women to join them, but did not dare call out or buy kuaci from them.

One was spotted directly getting the mobile phone numbers of a few women.

Some men at one table were heard asking each other to pay for the kuaci offered by the women seated at their table. None, however, was seen to go off with any of the women. They, nevertheless, had a good time, eating and drinking with the women.

One guy was overhead bragging that he spent about RM60 per day to buy kuaci, top-up phone cards, as well as food and drinks for a few women.

At one point, all the girls suddenly disappeared from the eating place when it was whispered that enforcement officers were on their way.

But they were soon back, ready with a fresh supply of kuaci purchased from a “supplier” seated at the centre of the eating place.

A 50-year-old StarMetro reader from Kepong, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that there would be more kuaci waitresses at the eating place at night.

“They approach tables with men only. There would be about 60 in the daytime, and about 100 at night. There are more on weekends,” she said.

“There are also some women who operate at an eating place in Kepong.

“I think the women have been here for more than a year. They entered on a visitor’s pass, but somehow find a way to extend their stay,” she said.

“I don’t understand why there isn’t any enforcement, or why the immigration officers aren’t doing anything,” she said.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 23-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Ops uaci

突擊公寓•扣13嫖客
隆掃黃捉23外國女子
updated:2007-10-22 20:41:26 MYT
(吉隆坡訊)繼上週在半山芭一間小食中心展開掃黃“瓜子行動”後,市警週日(21日)晚上再次出動鏟除“瓜 子女郎”的藏身地,一舉搗破10間涉及賣淫活動的公寓單位,逮捕23名外國女子和13名疑是嫖客的本地男子 查辦。

市警反風化、肅賭及私會黨取締組派出3名警官和9名警員參與行動,由刑事調查主任邱震華高級助理總監親自監 督這項行動,他對行動成果感到滿意。

警方經過嚴密部署於週日晚上10時45分見時機成熟突擊半山芭地區一座大廈的公寓單位,分別在9、10和1 1樓揪出涉嫌賣淫女郎的下落。

警方在這10個單位中也捉到疑和女郎進行性交易的男子,被捕男女的年齡全部超過30歲。

假借賣瓜子招客

邱震華說,警方接到很多婦女的投訴,監視了一段日子,發現半山芭地區有許多外國女郎,假借賣瓜子徘徊在小食 中心招客。

“警方多次在小食中心進行掃蕩,但是涉嫌賣淫的女子捉不完,因此才展開後續行動,將這些女郎的藏身地連根拔 起,23名落網的女郎全部來自同一個國家。”

他說,其中一名女郎在警方進入公寓前爬窗跳樓逃走,結果跌下樓受輕傷。

他表示警方會持續展開行動,一直到杜絕所有色情活動為止。

租公寓接客轉移警方視線

涉嫌賣淫活動的“瓜子女郎”租住公寓接客,以轉移警方的視線。

警方懷疑這些女郎租住公寓不到3個月時間,她們在公寓接客,裡面的設備非常簡單,不像有人居住,只是作為性 交易地點。

這些公寓的設計包括一房式和二房式,裡面只有床和廁所,女郎們一旦接到客人就輪流使用。

邱震華要求公寓管理層嚴加看待此事,勿讓公寓變成賣淫天堂,管理層必須登記所有出入者的身份,協助警方鏟除 賣淫活動。

聲稱在公寓租房
女郎爬窗逃跌傷

爬窗逃走跌傷的女郎聲稱來自中國重慶,她口口聲聲說自己是無辜的,自己和友人是在這裡租房,她不明白警方為 何逮捕她。

原本已準備回國的她表示,她看到一大堆人衝門而入時,第一個反應肯定是要逃走,因此才冒險從11樓跳下去結 果跌在9樓的平台上。

她被救上來時手腳都流血,不斷撥電話聯絡朋友求救。其他被捕的女郎也想盡辦法脫身,每個人都聲稱自己是無辜 。

23名女郎已被押回市警總部調查,警方相信有許多人在行動中逃脫,因此會繼續在此地區展開同樣的行 動。 (星洲日報•2007.10.22)
Old 23-10-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink My PH experience

Despite the strong wind (see the news above) I went to PH (PW is the wrong spelling) for the first time.

I got there at three something in the afternoon, dressed like an Ah Pek. The place was so packed. Just managed to take one of the few tables left, so sat down and had my lunch first. I looked around and didn't see many PRCs around. Anyway, just a few minutes later a young PRC MILF, from Jiangxi, came to my table to 'sell kuaci'. Since the 'chances' were few, I did not turn her away. So she sat down and I bought her a drink.

So we started chatting and drinking. Soon she brought up the main topic: "Do you want massage?" I asked her the price and was told "RM50 for massage and RM100 for 'others'". I said "forget about the massage, I will have the 'others'". We straightforwardly discussed what were in the package and she frankly told me she wouldn't do BJ. I was disappointed but still took her because the feel was right. So we left. She went out first and then I followed.

We walked through a pasar for less than 5 min to her apartment, a large old building. According to her, she and a few 'sisters' rented the place just for biz and stayed at another place. It was a small, simply furnished two-room unit and the two rooms were being occupied when we got there. Soon the people inside came out and one of the gers was a SYT and a gem who just arrived yesterday! Too bad I did not bump into her!

We got into one of the rooms, attached with a bathroom. The place didn't feel clean and the two towels hanging there have been used by don't know how many people! Anyway, no worries! Since I had anticipated what would happen, I had my private mini towel ready!! (This is advisable also for bros who intend to go there.)

The 'real action' part was nothing to shout about -- no AR, no BJ, quite SOP. She is in her early thirties and her face shows it but she surprisingly has a young body with nice figures. She was responsive but not accomodative. Because of the lack of 'sexcitement', I didn't even release and had to finish with a HJ. Finished the job in exactly 45 min and left with her. On our way out of the building, I saw a couple of SYTs!

The whole process was quite interesting, though the 'real action' was not so sexciting.

Name: Yan
Boobs: 34C
Face: 5/10
Skin: smooth
AR: nil
BJ: nil
FJ: 3.5/10
HJ: 5.5/10
GFE: 6.5/10
Damage: RM100, incldg tips
RTF: yes but with another ger
Old 24-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Received a missed call from a PRC FL, Lulu yesterday. Guess that she is back to malaysia to start her man/money hunt. She charge higher than normal PRC FL in PH. Face nice and she has a pair of solid boobs. Any bro who interested can pm me. Cheers
Old 24-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Heard from my good bro that PH kenna raided 2 days ago. The famous hotel where all the FLs normally do their business was checked floor from room to room. Dun know if any FL or customer kenna go up lorry or not but with such strong winds plus recent advertisement, not advisable to go PH for "kuaci".
Old 24-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
teckaik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros no go PW, article from media

Tuesday October 16, 2007 “source from STAR"

Close watch on ‘kuaci waitresses’ from China

TWENTY women from China, nicknamed the “kuaci waitresses”, are
now being monitored closely after police raided a seafood restaurant in
Kuala Lumpur, Harian Metro reported.
The report said the women would first go around tables to sell kuaci and
check to ensure that were no enforcement officers around.
After that, they would offer sexual services to the restaurant patrons.
The price, the report said, was between RM100 and RM300 for one
session.
Their activities were revealed when a team from the police anti-vice,
gambling and secret society division (D7) raided the place, the report
added.
City CID chief Senior Asst Comm II Ku Chin Wah said the women, who
were in their 30s, were not arrested as they had valid travel documents.
He said police would continue to monitor such premises to clamp down
on the activities.
Those with information are urged to contact the nearest police station or
the Rakan Cop hotline at 03-21159999.

-----------------------
Old 04-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Itchyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all just finished doing the deed with a prc abt 5 mins ago and now doing an fr using my mobile haha so sorry for the lack of punctuation anyway parked my car at the back alley and then hanged around the back and side area since i was alone and there were so many ppl inside i saw this milf standing at the side motioning me to her then she ask me want to go or not so i say go where then she pulled me along to the back to some apartments at the back with scary looking ppl hanging around haha went into a 3 bedroom unit quite comfortable air con was left on bed is also queen sized no washing before the act i thought this was weird then i found out why she only bj with cap on so after that proceeded to missionary want to change to doggie but she complain pain so just continue until finish off overall is satisfying

Looks 6/10
Boobs b cup naturally very smooth and squishy
Bbbj none with cap only
Body 7/10
Finger never tried
Overall satisfying but would be better if blow without cap

Damage: 110 including tips of 10
Rtf: yes but with other girls damn many to choose from
Old 05-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still got many PRC there? I just went to PH foodcourt last week and there aren't many PRC lurking around selling Kuaci since after the raid.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Localhunter it depends on the time you go there. Suggest you go there around 10pm onwards or before 8pm. some of the gals come out as early as 3pm - 7/8pm then go back for bath and come back out around 10 pm. Check the details as it is in the forum. There are many gals there but most of them is MILF and hardly any SYT. If u spotted 1 SYT u might be lucky lol cause yesterday go there with customer whole night only c MILF and some monsters (which is 40++).
Old 06-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Dear all brothers cheongster here,

I'm from JB le. I try to go PW near PUDU but still unable to get the correct way leh. I need your help. can anyone here draft a map? I will be go to KL for action next week.

Or, can you start to tell me the direction started from ..... I driving my car... PUDU BUS STATION is on my right and I'm driving towards Bukit Bintang Road...... I see a lot of Budget hotel (on my left hand side) opposite PUDU BUS Station(on my right)................................

Really appreaciate it. and any good food there?
Old 06-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taihua338 View Post
D ..... I driving my car... PUDU BUS STATION is on my right and I'm driving towards Bukit Bintang Road......
Ok, my good deed for today.

Drive straight with PUDURAYA (or now known as Plaza Rakyat) on your right towards Bkt Bintang.
After Magnum on your right, you will reach first traffic light.
Drive straight and within 300 meters, another traffic light. Pudu prison after this traffic light on your right.
Drive straight till another traffic lights with Caltex petrol Station on your left.

Drive straight but keep left till the next traffic light. you can see a Bomba (Fire Station on the right). Turn left at this traffic light, and drive ahead till you see RHB Bank on your left. Find parking coz PW is opposite RHB Bank.

So, in summary... turn left after the fourth traffic light.

Anything more and we'll have to hold your hands to bring you there.

ps. Don't forget to post your FR, horr... Dun just ask and dissapear.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1