The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
It was more like “I only do this with my bf….” That is an invitation for you to put in a bid. Having said that, she was professional in her first stint in delivering same level of service even though I did not bid for that title.
Dunno why I suddenly think of the meatloaf song "but i won't do that"... already booked my session for today and was thinking to find her for tomorrow... guess I shouldn't since I visited her during her first stint and didn't think she was rtm material... unless I gian the cheap thrill to hear her gong ang mo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
That's why if I manage to unlock, usually the ML will say to keep it a secret and what not..

When booking the next session I'll mention that I remember the secret and how good the previous session was, need to jolt their memories a bit la.
Whether ML say or not... I will keep a secret. Common sense?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
That's good to know. Haha. Will book her really soon
Think she is a failsafe besides Anqi. Worth visiting
Old 20-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0924 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-bing-bing/

Just tried her recently, she said going back to China maybe in December.

Attitude : 10/10 Friendly, hardworking and easy to talk to, do not feel her rushing at all.
Looks : 6/10 Average looking.
Location : 7/10 North east, comfortable room. Think her air-con not working well but I went in the evening so temperature is ok.
Body : 8/10 Natural big sized boobs (E?), slightly droopy and very soft.
Massage : First time getting such service, cannot judge but feels comfortable.

RTM : No. BBBJ style not what I like, she applied some lub to my kkj.
Does she look like her photo in her tee shirt at least? Also, uh... she bbbj you with lube on? Thats...kinda odd.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Just reconnected with Amei and dang! I wish she and Nina were friends, two tall statuesque babes with heavenly boobs rap*ing you.. my fantasy!! Totally jelly legs after the sess!!
I see you are a boobs guy also, any others you go to aside from Nina and Anei? Hahaha.

Last edited by bookerman; 20-07-2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old 20-07-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for jordie.

Location is near mrt. Didn't encounter any guard like some have mentioned. Nice place, clean toilet and room.

Looks. She's quite pretty. Looks the most similar to the pic with glasses. Some pictures make her look tall, but she's quite petite. Wore apron to greet me.

Massage. Decent, with head massage, little bit of back kneeling. No one hand massage. Her phone did make some sound, but she just put it further away.

Sensual. Great, very accommodating. I shot earlier that expected unfortunately. But during the deed, she kept guiding my hand to touch her, pulling my hand to her bottom. But still wearing the maid apron and black lace panty. But the pull down the side to expose her boobs.

Gfe is great. After the deed, no rushing, just kept caressing my hand and talking. Giving advice as I'm new to this. She also help me put my number in database, she showed me. She say this will help me get bookings in the future.

Rtm? Perhaps will try others first, if it gets easier to book, but I will definitely want to return if possible. Not sure how long she'll be staying.
Old 20-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cheeky suggestion here. Does anyone fap to the photos/videos of the MLs you intend to book? So come your booked session, it adds on to the experience of having your 'fantasy come true'
Old 20-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Dunno why I suddenly think of the meatloaf song "but i won't do that"... already booked my session for today and was thinking to find her for tomorrow... guess I shouldn't since I visited her during her first stint and didn't think she was rtm material... unless I gian the cheap thrill to hear her gong ang mo...
Waiting for new MR to decide whether to invest $360.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainwater123 View Post
Cheeky suggestion here. Does anyone fap to the photos/videos of the MLs you intend to book? So come your booked session, it adds on to the experience of having your 'fantasy come true'
haha i idid- but when i meet them in person quite often its not as exciting as when im fapping on my own. the ML is more keen in making me cum then prolonging the sensation hence enhancing the experience.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Does she look like her photo in her tee shirt at least? Also, uh... she bbbj you with lube on? Thats...kinda odd.
Visited once, she's very different from the photographs from what I saw.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Rainy day is always making us horny.

Visited my regular ML again
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-mia/

And promise to help her write another FR.
Today she gave me a good 35min hard massage and 10min usual JG to maintain my Didi. So horny that I asked her to wear something sexy and she obliged. See through sexy night wear to show her slightly saggy boobs. During the sensual, asked her to lie beside me and allowing me to slide my Didi outside her panty. It was so intense until it almost went inside we were hugging each other and can feel her pussy getting wet. My pre cum starts to flow out while rubbing her panty but she continue to service my cock with her hand and later eating them. It is taking longer to cum as JG has taken effect. Suddenly Nicole came into my mind, and accidentally shoot into her mouth. Hahahaha. She was stunned but nothing we can do. Washed up and went home as a happy man.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Waiting for new MR to decide whether to invest $360.
She just got in touch with me...

Unfortunately I just had a fantastic session so I am thinking 打铁趁热 go back again...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Today she gave me a good 35min hard massage and 10min usual JG to maintain my Didi. So horny that I asked her to wear something sexy and she obliged. See through sexy night wear to show her slightly saggy boobs. During the sensual, asked her to lie beside me and allowing me to slide my Didi outside her panty. It was so intense until it almost went inside we were hugging each other and can feel her pussy getting wet. My pre cum starts to flow out while rubbing her panty but she continue to service my cock with her hand and later eating them. It is taking longer to cum as JG has taken effect. Suddenly Nicole came into my mind, and accidentally shoot into her mouth. Hahahaha. She was stunned but nothing we can do. Washed up and went home as a happy man.
Hahaha rainy day trek up mount sensual is always worth it for relief.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha rainy day trek up mount sensual is always worth it for relief.
Hehehe yes bro.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Wow didn’t know she offer BBBJ 😀
Old 20-07-2023, 05:24 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She just got in touch with me...

Unfortunately I just had a fantastic session so I am thinking 打铁趁热 go back again...
Her ad no longer in sglonely

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1