The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
I visited younger beibei too. She's like on some medication. Just seems super weak and drowsy. So the whole experience is like non existence. Looks wise, is her, but need to discount quite a lot. I will appreciate if the session is cancelled. I will understand if ML said she's unwell last minute.

Seems like these few beibeis are having issues these few days.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I visited younger beibei too. She's like on some medication. Just seems super weak and drowsy. So the whole experience is like non existence. Looks wise, is her, but need to discount quite a lot. I will appreciate if the session is cancelled. I will understand if ML said she's unwell last minute.

Seems like these few beibeis are having issues these few days.
Lol..had similar experience when I visited recently. She’s like drugged out and kept falling asleep throughout..it was a strange experience.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi Kopi Bro,

Is her bad breath very jialat?
Tbh i never really smelt anything bad from her, i think some guys might have really sensitive noses but i'm sure they don't know what real bad breath is, i have colleagues who are smokers and lord have mercy, even standing close to a meter away from them, you can still smell that stink that is a mixture of smoke and bacterial once they open their mouths..now that is real bad breath and i have to try my hardest not to cover my nose.

Now for me, what i cannot tahan is the saliva smell after the ml gives you a catbath(think people here should know what i mean), at least she didn't have that issue.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 12
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
u can try Zara (previously Mango)
massage very gd. but vanilla
Thank you so much
Old 12-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 12
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
For non-piano massage, can look for W.

Pretty face as well.
Heya! Thanks! But who’s this W?
Old 12-11-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Zara aka mango took a break last week and I also took a break from her until today.

So she went to learn juagen and being technically sound in terms of massage already-need not say much about her juagen.

Think juagen fans can go try her out...

Disclaimer: I am no JG expert.
Verified. She's definitely learnt well; her JG skills are definitely right up there.

Just great that I now have the option of not engaging an auntie to maintain my tool. In fact, from hereon, think I would just go to her for tool maintenance, rather than hopping from one JG service provider to another.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Verified. She's definitely learnt well; her JG skills are definitely right up there.

Just great that I now have the option of not engaging an auntie to maintain my tool. In fact, from hereon, think I would just go to her for tool maintenance, rather than hopping from one JG service provider to another.
but need to top up right ? $150 for JG and massage seems too rush and ex, at least for aunties can focus full hour on JG and cheaper..
Old 12-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

TBH, I am not an expert but I believe her on what she says.

I asked her if I can shoot anytime during the JG and she told me need to hard/soft 3x before release... seems legit if you ask me...

Prior to this she actually ask me on the contacts for true JG so she can be really trained on that... I told her this is not my area of preference, I just want as many HJ as possible...

Think she managed to find a JG fanatic that linked her up to an expert.

And I feel it is really legit... will try again though I prefer multiple HJs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
but need to top up right ? $150 for JG and massage seems too rush and ex, at least for aunties can focus full hour on JG and cheaper..
$150 for a legit JG with release is okay I think... if not you just go back to the aunties bah (not for me). I never thought of visiting LLJ so I don't even know how much she charges... depends on what u look for

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 12-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Heya! Thanks! But who’s this W?
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Bro, this is W
Old 12-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Try to book day before....
Old 12-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
JG done SN by a slim and nice looking ML with a plesant personality and excellent service attitude VS JG done by an auntie whom I'd want her to keep her clothes on - think I'll gladly pay the $30. Anyway, to each his own.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayden View Post
Wa. I want to go but this black tongue observation abit scary.
i dug deeper, she smokes a lot. Hence the color.
Just don't french her can already, keep her mouth on your tool.

Overall still good company, + she speaks english like local ah lian.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Actually it is common that the ML will not shower after every customer.

Assume a Ml has average 10 customer a day, she will not take 10 times shower.

Thus, unless the ML shower with you and you wash your prizes yourself, don't lick if you mind others saliva and sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Ok I risk upsetting her simps but I must share my experience.. The bad breath is got but maybe not so bad. No sign of mouth wash in her toilet though.

But what is jialat is that, after zhut and all, she also never go and wash up. Asked her if she's going to shower she said dry already.. Her ad also got put BF.. So good luck ah guys..
Old 13-11-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 23
kone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant futurekone3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Bro not so easy we must clock XP points first. Visit a few ML first. Even if u just visit 1 ML using the same DB as her, she may or may not accept you. Sometimes luck play a factor also.
yes, luck plays a part

been in this hobby for many years but she replied that I don’t have records. I was bewildered and request her to counter check. Luckily she took the effort to ask her sister to check
Old 13-11-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Actually it is common that the ML will not shower after every customer.

Assume a Ml has average 10 customer a day, she will not take 10 times shower.

Thus, unless the ML shower with you and you wash your prizes yourself, don't lick if you mind others saliva and sperm

ML should at least do some wash up, especially on the boobs area.
I met some that did twice.

Rayna will do once before starting her sensual, and a full shower after.
Mint can shower before and after.

If they not willing to do once, then they shouldn’t be in this trade.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1