The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
That is why some gd MLs are hesitant to return because of these unbecoming customers.

Those shameless and super thick skin customers are really silly...thinks that we will believe their crap but they didn't realise that some MLs are smarter than them and were able to prove that they were lying to boost their own ego maybe only to newbies who will believe them.
Post of the day! LOL
Old 04-03-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-bobo/

Si bei nonsense this is getting from bad to worse.
The quality like shit now. Still wanna ask for 150.
Probably for boobs lover.... but for me, this one at this price, full service I also need to think twice lol.... confirm age over 40
Old 04-03-2024, 06:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkkock View Post
I think you are the one that is out to stir shit …like all MLs or FLs reviews you also have something to say …
I really doubt you visited all of them …so by just parroting other bros comments to gain points or satisfied your own ego ?
Frankly I am here to help some MLs that you have mentioned here and is not true ! Stop all your :/ nonsense !
Is ok i gotten zapped, I don’t really read all the MRs here
Hi bro, i think you go check my mr or reviews before u say i spout nonsense. :/
THanks.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lew03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
a returnee FL. her FL price increased by 20%. i remember reading mixed reviews so maybe inconsistent service.
Ahhh she is a FL. No wonder……. Just recently I visited her massage was almost non existent . Just BBJ the HJ . 30min leave place already really damn disappointed. Only thing good is her boobs big and natural and nice shape lol
Old 04-03-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lew03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Currently failsafe only ruanruan, yiyi, tiantian for me. Do recommend otherwise
Thanks bro. Yes I agree Yiyi and Tian tian in terms of service is good but looks wise abit old for me. I have tried Sha Sha https://sglonelyguy-29.com/sha-sha-massage/ I think massage and sensual good also. If you want can go try try
Old 04-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bad quality is one thing, but don't get smoked It's actually 150 for 2 fjs here in isyou....
https://isyou-33.com/model/bobo-2719/

In any case, now that we know SLG is a mine field, why still go browse around there? You know you're just gonna step on another landmine again. There are many other options out there. It's like a food court full of stalls. Yes our favourite shop's quality is down. So go try the other stalls until that shop gets better lor. The other stalls might be a little different, but it may be just as delicious, and perhaps even more sextisfying.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 04-03-2024 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Actually true. If the ml provide discreetly. Good for that bro la. BUt if boost own ego and anyhow say, not very nice la.. to both parties lo. The ml will also be affected in a way
I am genuinely in awe of you and your doppelganger accounts practically camping in this thread 24/7 and commenting on just about everything and anything people post here. Not sure what you are trying to achieve but seriously, there's life beyond this forum.
Old 04-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Talkkock has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I am genuinely in awe of you and your doppelganger accounts practically camping in this thread 24/7 and commenting on just about everything and anything people post here. Not sure what you are trying to achieve but seriously, there's life beyond this forum.
Spot on 24/7! Less than 1 month 216 posts!
He probably will reply you. “I am just sharing reviews for newbies.” And those clones are not me .
Frankly who will be so free to create clone on your account and not in others ?
Old 04-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any failsafe ML near outram or bukit merah area? Thanks.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

The decimal point must be missing.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bad quality is one thing, but don't get smoked It's actually 150 for 2 fjs here in isyou....
https://isyou-33.com/model/bobo-2719/

In any case, now that we know SLG is a mine field, why still go browse around there? You know you're just gonna step on another landmine again. There are many other options out there. It's like a food court full of stalls. Yes our favourite shop's quality is down. So go try the other stalls until that shop gets better lor. The other stalls might be a little different, but it may be just as delicious, and perhaps even more sextisfying.
Well said! 👍🏼
Old 04-03-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkkock View Post
Spot on 24/7! Less than 1 month 216 posts!
He probably will reply you. “I am just sharing reviews for newbies.” And those clones are not me .
Frankly who will be so free to create clone on your account and not in others ?
Can't control what you say buddy,. u do you, happy can already hahahah
Old 04-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: Discount 20%
Boob: Natural B+ C- (Slight saggy)
Massage: Non existence
Cat bath: 9/10 whole of your body other than toes. Every part of me was savoured by her.
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better one (No teeth). Able to take both balls into her mouth. Almost a 10/10 but reserved for my ex gf
Pussy: Trimmed and lickable
Rtm: Likely

Conclusion: Maybe i was the last customer of the day. Can see that she was tired. Didnt manage to talk much as well.
Accurate MR. One of the better bbj around. She can AR as well if you top up
Old 04-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
In general, there are a couple of tips to avoid landmines, especially the 30 day girls. Many of these tips are are already shared by bros here.

1. Age 22 to 24
2. Offering BBBJ and CIM and charging 130 to 150
3. Unrealistic pics.
4. Newly listed but with 2 or 3 super good MRs already.
5. Mostly operate in hotels

Red flag:

1. Usually when you cross check, the same girls will be posting their FL services on other websites.

2. New accounts coming here and post positive reviews once a landmine review is posted.

If anyone has anymore guidelines feel free to add. Just remember, money in pocket is better than spending on 20 to 30mins of terrible sessions. Don't let small head think bigger than big head. Our hard earned money cannot anyhow spend on these super landmines.
One 30dayer sign, adv posted day 1, day 2 have MR mention going back soon.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 11
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://samsforum.asia/showthr...1#post23123675

Last visited her last night, and she is really a-massage goddess she never 偷工减料 even i, m a regular to her she still do her 100%, My back hurt like hell recently due to housecleaning for cny and told her about it she say she will help relieve the pain and she is real professional she is a warm tower and lay on my back for about 5 mins and start to find the source of the pain on my back after that she start to finger press my muscle on my back after that i can really feel the pain have subside after the whole massage session i can feel my back is not that aching and pain relieved. she is a real massage expert!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1