The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Pipi

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/pi-pi-massage/

Looks:
- Similar to the photos, first two photos are the most accurate. If I had to provide a discount percentage, maybe 5-10%
- Tall, slim, and with sizeable tits
- Especially pretty when you are looking up at her and she tilts her face slightly, gazing at you with her big and seductive eyes!

- Quite close to the MRT station exit, 3-5 min unsheltered walk
- Closest sheltered waiting area is the bus stop outside the MRT exit

Massage (YMMV):
- Was pretty good, relative to the handful of MLs I have tried (I have only tried MLs that were highly recommended at the times I checked this forum)
- Targeted an extensive number of muscle groups from top to bottom; excellent post-IPPT relief

Sensual (YMMV):
- Began with the nails-crawling around my genitals when I was lying down. After facing up, cuddling and roaming began
- Executed in semi-nude — only panties on
- 4G roaming
- Realistic GFE cuddling as she lies by your side and on you
- Can suck / lick / squeeze her nipples
- Can do long lip kissing
- Rest of sensual was quite similar to those offered by all MLs I have visited so far (licking your nipples, kissing your neck and cheeks, moaning etc)
- Very hardworking and patient with HJ

Negatives (YMMV)
- The negatives are very minor, IMO, but I am including them here for a more balanced review
- There was no conversation during massage, not even a comment on how skinny I am, an experience which deviated from all my visits to previous MLs — even a known "ice queen". This left me sort of not knowing what to expect from the sensual. However, she got much chattier after I faced up and the sensual was good.
- A brief (~ 15 - 20) seconds of phone usage during the transition from massage to sensual.

Other Comments:
- For YMMV context, I am a slim built, early 20s Singaporean Chinese male
- She told me she will RTC (supposedly for good) in January 2025. So if you are interested in visiting her, you have until then to do so!

RTM: Yes

If you find my newbie MR useful, kindly up my rep points, thank you!

Last edited by Sinkieboy; Yesterday at 11:36 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkieboy View Post
MR for Pipi

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/pi-pi-massage/

- Can do long lip kissing
Other Comments:
- For YMMV context, I am a slim built, early 20s Singaporean Chinese male
Wah you got long lip kissing... guess being young really does help in mileage...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Felt good about unlocking a SYT ML a few months ago and she has been providing me exclusively with full services for just a small top-up. She enjoys fucking me, so sometimes I wonder if I’m the one providing the service hehe. Before my appointment with her, she will remind me to buy CD. She’s also into cosplay, fucked her in various costumes before to satisfy my fantasy. Feels good in getting this premium service haha.
Exclusive bro? And you believe her? Same yarn spinned, only for you. Make sure keep your wallet locked in Fort Knox.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Actually not much benefits for them to come to SG as ML or FL.
I have been to China, the price for ML and FL providing same service is same rate or higher than SG. The agent fees, house rental, ads, misc fees can easily hit S$10k/mth. Homesick, stress. Plus there’s risk that coming to SG might be a scam.

The only benefit is that if they get caught in SG, only banned to enter SG and get send back. Their family and friends won’t know about it.
Just not worth it to.come.here. competition from Vietbu at MP is all time high. And Vietbu more playable compared to PRC. Besides picking up a new language, truly enjoyed the playability.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. Try to avoid MLs who are close with one another. The next service with them will drop a lot. a few were very nice to me but blocked me once I touched their sisters. Women…. Very Sensitive. Haha
Totally agreed. Was just chatting w reception and she saw my text,( common phone for reception). Lol. Took me months of patience to get back to her white list. She is my go to for DFK.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemeaning View Post
You are right bro! I write in my previous writing that we singaporean deserve more then this, their country is not doing good, they want money yet don’t want to offer, because they think our money are too easy to earn. No need to do anything then we will give, wake up guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Yes we need to demand more for our money! No vanilla services! We pay, there should be good services!
You can continue to bitch and moan and nothing will change. We not asleep lol. We paid with our eyes wide open. Get over it. You are in the wrong thread for sure.

There are MLs that giveth what was desired, simple demand and supply. The MLs that scammeth, will naturally be dropped very quickly as long as bros share honestly. They won't survive long in our high standard of living. This is a massage thread, so naturally MLs that provide more in a competitive market earns more. They either exploit their looks or service, or better yet, both. Those who does, full house daily.

It has nothing to do with vanilla services. For the same amount of money, you can get an FL, indon, Thai etc so I am not sure what the bitching is about? Can always ask the FL to start with a short sensual massage and pretend to be shy, then bang the shit out of her like you conquered her if it makes you feel high and mighty.

Bros here have shared who are the value for money, who are the SYTs, who are the landmines, so choose wisely and you will get your satisfaction quenched.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Was having some nice beer with my kaki last night and we were chatting on the standard of the china MLs on offer thesedays.

Hearsay china economy not so good nowadays with many grads out of jobs. I'm not sure because the info I get is from social media.

If this is true, should be expecting more gals with lower rates and better offerings.
And also add in the free visa. More quantity coming in.

But strangely, this had not happened.

Did I miss out something??

What are your thoughts??
Quote:
Actually not much benefits for them to come to SG as ML or FL.
I have been to China, the price for ML and FL providing same service is same rate or higher than SG. The agent fees, house rental, ads, misc fees can easily hit S$10k/mth. Homesick, stress. Plus there’s risk that coming to SG might be a scam.

The only benefit is that if they get caught in SG, only banned to enter SG and get send back. Their family and friends won’t know about it.
Bro Kazun is right. Actually back home it is less demands from the men surprisingly. Finishing a job is much simpler, less request and straightforward. Of course some Chinamen could be a total asshole, and we have our fair share here as well.

The rates back home is higher, but other fees like rental etc are lower. While over here it is the other way round. But the biggest draw here is families won't know if they get caught.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

I find that nowadays FN is not a given even it is stated in the ad.

Polite ones will bluff me say "big auntie" here.

Commercial ones will say they will stripped full if I upgrade ($).

Blatant rude ones will even shout at me say "Im a lowlife creep".
"Why the insistence for FN..."
I try to reason with them saying thats what was stated in their ads.
Anyway, in the end, I just let them be and get it over and done with.

Im not sure, if FN is not on the menu, they should get the webmaster to rectify it to SN.

I had been monitoring a few MLs ad and Im very sure it is not a mistake as the FN was there very long.

Im beginning to think is this ploy by the MLs to deliberately put FN so more traffic will come their way, but during the session, gives all sorts of excuse of not going FN.

In addition, what is the exact definition for SN?
To me, it just means only panties on.
But to some MLs, it means just pulling down their outfit exposing their boobs.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-jia-hui/

Tried JiaHui earlier this afternoon.

Looks : Similiar to photo maybe 90%
Body : Slim legs with D (Abit sag due to size)
Massage : Top body
Sensual : Spend quit awhile teasing, learnt from school on teasing
Roam : Top roam
Ending : Squeeze the last drop out
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Im not sure, if FN is not on the menu, they should get the webmaster to rectify it to SN.

I had been monitoring a few MLs ad and Im very sure it is not a mistake as the FN was there very long.

Im beginning to think is this ploy by the MLs to deliberately put FN so more traffic will come their way, but during the session, gives all sorts of excuse of not going FN.
Yes, fake advertising through fake photos and fake service listing

One ML told me that her agent encourages her to do so, as to at least “cheat some customers”.

For me, I will black list her and not visit her again. If she had been truthful, I will still RTM
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... so did you manage to shoot in the end?
When she realised the mistake, quickly helped me wipe off and apply normal oil for hj which I came later.

But when went to wash up, the feeling on my bird bird was damn cold when showering..
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro should name these gals so those of us who care can avoid.

I don't necessarily want to paint or finger the gal. FN is merely code for playability. I'm mostly on the lookout for WLs who are free with their bodies and want to play as much as I do.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MOASS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone know Nikki aka Yezi who stay Tanjong Pagar still around ? Mind share me her WeChat or contact please ….🙏
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massageannie/

Any bros tried? Interesting services
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25324 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I find it quite strange. A year or two ago, I thought most ads normally put SN only. Nowadays, there's a flurry of ads putting FN (because of competition?) and some MLs do not honour. I encountered two who put on pad, claiming menses. One of them, the pad was loose, my fingers went in to fondle the pussy lips, without resistance. Thankfully, for most of my encounters, the MLs were FN as stated. For those who advertised FN, I usually ask whether they will strip naked or not, before I agree to the booking.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1