The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 8
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
any dental dam or tonguedom for DFK bo
don’t need; for this I go raw and slippery
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
don’t need; for this I go raw and slippery
😅
wow commando
Old 24-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 18
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Recently went to this house to check out Xue Er. She was working and there were no girls. The okt initiated talk with me about the poor quality of girls in Geylang currently. Out of courteousy with the small talk initiated, I agreed with the okt. And I passed a remark in Chinese 你要加油找美女. The okt suddenly got pissed with the remark and
Told me not to teach him how to fuck.

Sensing this okt’s sudden mood change, I wished him the best for his business. This guy could take a remark meant as encouragement to be something negative. While it wasn’t a big deal, it certainly left a bad impression. I won’t be bringing my money to a psycho okt again. Who knows what I say will be interpreted differently again. I am there to fuck and not entertain the okt
Old 25-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Actually more WLs disallow than allow dfk nowadays
most girls said DFK will kena virus 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 738 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
simi virus?
Old 25-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
simi virus?
Hand foot mouth virus 🦠 🤣
Old 25-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am surprised that girls are very honest nowadays despite the much lower standards in terms of looks especially.

Back around 2014-2015 when girls in CAT150 started removing DFK from part of their service repertoire, when you try to initiate DFK they simply say bullshit something along the lines of "DFK is only someone u love" or some other shit they say

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Recently went to this house to check out Xue Er. She was working and there were no girls. The okt initiated talk with me about the poor quality of girls in Geylang currently. Out of courteousy with the small talk initiated, I agreed with the okt. And I passed a remark in Chinese 你要加油找美女. The okt suddenly got pissed with the remark and

Sensing this okt’s sudden mood change, I wished him the best for his business. This guy could take a remark meant as encouragement to be something negative. While it wasn’t a big deal, it certainly left a bad impression. I won’t be bringing my money to a psycho okt again. Who knows what I say will be interpreted differently again. I am there to fuck and not entertain the okt
Even from 12-14 years ago, this house had this reputation of having the very best girls in town in terms of looks and services, but the absolute worst of OKT.

I think the OKTs in this house are kinda grumpy.
Old 25-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sit down and watch CCTV channel while waiting for your gal.

No need too much interaction with the OKT.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 25-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most gals allow bbbj
They can catch virus from it
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-04-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post

That’s precisely y I avoided this house for around 10 years (go upstairs).
He rubs you off the wrong way no matter whether regular or not.
Recently lan lan gotta go back cos fave gal there.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I am surprised that girls are very honest nowadays despite the much lower standards in terms of looks especially.

Back around 2014-2015 when girls in CAT150 started removing DFK from part of their service repertoire, when you try to initiate DFK they simply say bullshit something along the lines of "DFK is only someone u love" or some other shit they say
Different age group, those that find nice excuse tell you grew up under different parenting. The 90后s all very direct which is good. Prefer hanging out with these type of girls. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Quote:
Even from 12-14 years ago, this house had this reputation of having the very best girls in town in terms of looks and services, but the absolute worst of OKT.
Normal la, thats why i seldom talk much to OKTs, they know they have the quality stuff so they get 嚣张. How many arrogant OKTs biz died during pandemic. Just remain low profile, go in, piak the girl, leave. Some of these OKTs are weird, ask you sit around drink tea, ask you about your life like wanna get to know you. As if you piak their girl is like a boy trying to date their daughter wtf.

Quote:
That’s precisely y I avoided this house for around 10 years (go upstairs).
He rubs you off the wrong way no matter whether regular or not.
Recently lan lan gotta go back cos fave gal there.
Ok la, to me she's worth all the discomfort bro hahaha
Old 25-04-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok la, to me she's worth all the discomfort bro hahaha
Learnt to make it short in 3 simple steps:

1. Telebook in advance
2. Reach there 5-10mins ahead of schedule; don’t bother make small talk.
3. After come out, just leave immed.

Like that blood pressure won’t go high and you achieve your objective
Old 25-04-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Learnt to make it short in 3 simple steps:

1. Telebook in advance
2. Reach there 5-10mins ahead of schedule; don’t bother make small talk.
3. After come out, just leave immed.

Like that blood pressure won’t go high and you achieve your objective
the blood pressure must high a bit between points 2 & 3. hahaha otherwise girl will look down look up look down again and ask you "你怎么啦?"
Old 25-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
the blood pressure must high a bit between points 2 & 3. hahaha otherwise girl will look down look up look down again and ask you "你怎么啦?"
Lol

🤣🤣🤣
Old 25-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
simi virus?
yusof Mao shortage virus

Quote:
Most gals allow bbbj
They can catch virus from it
actually DSC expect BJ but not able to fully enforce

Quote:

I think the OKTs in this house are kinda grumpy.
last time he even coach his girls on services on clients

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1