The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Orchard Plaza- TN shops.

Tried Dou Dou at Lisa Massage Studios ( 2nd flr ) at Orchard Plaza.
Look: 6.3
Body: 6.9
Neh neh: B cup , brown nipples.
Massage: 6.8

HJ: 6
Damage : $40 ( 1/2 hour) and $80(HJ)
RTF : no, ( try another one with long nice hair)

Jalan Jalan at Orchard Plaza, saw one lady at Lisa Massage Studios (2nd flr) near the escalator. She had long hair and nice body, and beautiful eyes. ( she is at counter. Went to her. She quote $40 for half hour , and $70 for 1 hour ( too expensive). She take me to another shop unit , which is vacant and locked..( it is a place where special session took place.)

She called out another lady , called Dou Dou.. ( she is not as pretty as tat long haired lady.) Her massage is more than just SOP.. she would massage your ass and perform AR with her hands after pouring oil.. ( tat turn me on.) and she attack my balls. She told me to turn around. and quote $50 for HJ ( with autoroam allowed) and $100 for HJ (topless). WTF ! too expensive.. I asked her y not FJ ? she said don't hve condom.. (Wat let down.)

I opt for $50 HJ . she look dejected and started to perform HJ.. and soon after, begged me to take $100 HJ , saying that she feel like baring her neh neh to me.. ( I told her tat's too exhorbitant.) ( she begged me after I refused.) WTF ! she got no shame at all, insisted on $100 HJ . At this instant, I reduced the price to $80 .She agreed.
She immediately took off her top and next , her bra. but never took off her skirt and started to perform HJ. I autoroamed under her skirt.. and put finger inside her pussy , and watch her moan. But she don't do JG , just HJ onli.
Old 30-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Plaza- TN shops.

Not to mock at you bro, but it seemed like you have been taken for a ride.
I nearly tried that joint 1 1/2 mths back but I stopped because my gut feelings told me that something is amiss.
Old 30-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lurveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont go those near escalator wan...they cheat money...go to the one at the other side..where the coffee shop is..much more reasonable prices, something like the standard la...at least $50 can topless HJ and 100 confirm FJ with good service.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
Mister911targa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister911targa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Orchard Plaza- TN shops.

Thanks for the info, brother lurveliu. Btw, any special recommendations on the gals?
Old 01-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 21
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

wah lau...prices quoted above sounds like "duck shop" prices
Old 01-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Samster

911 there will be only 1 girl there at the shop, shop is in pink colour, walls are pink, shop sign in pink, Girl is Lulu, friendliest in that building and least money minded, after 1 or 2 visits can get a discount without bargaining, she will lower for u automatically.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

There is one TN near the bridge towards OG.One prc only at that shop.Forgotten the price but is seems around $30 for half hour(keep on pestering her to lower the price).
Old 01-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
Mister911targa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister911targa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Orchard Plaza- TN shops.

Thanks for sharing lurveliv, and dap26. Appreciate your info.
Cheers!
Old 01-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

Welcome
Happy Cheonging!
Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister911targa
Thanks for sharing lurveliv, and dap26. Appreciate your info.
Cheers!
Is ok!But the TN in orchard really damn expensive unless u pester them if nt the price will nt go down.Y nt try TN at PPC.Much more cheaper.Cheers!
Old 02-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is expensive b'cos the rent is higher. Never heard of price like $70 for 1 hour massage.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 21
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

This few TN in Orchard Plaza are really expensive...walk around there some time back and was tempted to go in into the one from the escaltor up..but was worry about the price that i decided to give it a miss...
Old 09-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried 2 HCs in Orchard Plaza n Cuppage Plaza, here the report:

1. HC: Leisure Life Health Centre
Add: #03-30/31/32, Orchard Plaza.
Tel.: 67331889/67331980
Entry: $30
Place: Quite run down, toilet pipe leak badly when u flush. Male female share same two toilet cubicles.

Recommended Ger: Michelle
Good looking late 20's local girl, live in Toa Payoh. Tall, medium build, shoulder hair and nice figure, got a bit of Eurasian mix, got quite sharp nose. Fist size, shapely soft breast to hold, slightly saggy. Accomodating. Can chat. Massage poor. HJ for $30. Not $$$ minded like most HC gers.

2. HC: PISSA Health Centre
Add: #04-16/19, Cuppage Plaza, Keok Rd.
Tel.: 67349873/4
Entry: $35
Place: Very clean new shower, toilet. Rooms very nice.

Recommended Ger: Serena
Small built, short ger with good figure 8. Smooth fair white skin. Pretty. She said she from Thailand and can speak understand mandarin well. Previously work in Geylang Lor 14 open concept Thai massage. Massage good, above average. Friendly, chatty. Quote HJ with sexy body massage, clothes all off for $80. FJ: $120. Discounted to $50 for HJ with clothes on. Very $$$ minded. Will return for more. Manage 2 get her no.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:53 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

$80 for hj, might as well go GL for a cat 80
Old 17-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Orchard Plaza- TN shops.

I chiong this place before the next building was renovated, think back in 2002.

The shop nearest to the overhead bridge, the gals there are good quality. I still remember there is a gal name Jean, she is always in her spaghetti strip top... exposing her big bOObs. I think so of the bros here seen her before or maybe bonk her before.

The charges for the massage there are usually 30 or 40 1/2hr and 70 for 1hr. Special 50/80 for HJ, FJ at least 150/200. Bonk Jean before twice as i could not resist her big bOObs at 38E.

Been there recently to scan the gals there all CMI... avoid at all cost unless u have extra $.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1