The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
chip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
underwear at MP

With special or not, i like wearing nothing when getting massage. more shiok that way. At all local MP they give you paper or cloth underwear and tell you to put it on. At one place in west, I just got on the table with towel to cover, the ML saw and told me to wear the paper UW and 30 minutes later only to tear it and stroked by balls and rod. What the point?
Is it required to wear it? Is it some rule?
Old 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: underwear at MP

Well is depending on the MP most of the mp I go is naked they if green light then massage your balls and then hj liao which mp is this come I go try
Old 02-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha,same for me bro..i dun like to wear either..normally i tried it if i visit this ml more than once.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
With special or not, i like wearing nothing when getting massage. more shiok that way. At all local MP they give you paper or cloth underwear and tell you to put it on. At one place in west, I just got on the table with towel to cover, the ML saw and told me to wear the paper UW and 30 minutes later only to tear it and stroked by balls and rod. What the point?
Is it required to wear it? Is it some rule?
Depends on ML. Anyway once she see your harden rod she forgot whether you wear underwear or not
Old 02-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
touresty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually they ask you to wear, but if you are regular maybe can close one eye
Old 02-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There was a lady whom I returned to massage twice. Both times she said there is no need to wear the paper underwear. I told her it is against the rules and she said never mind. Her clients are special to her and not wearing underwear hopefully means more clients return for her.

Well, she was caught during a random check. All the other massage ladies are fine except her. The police kept her and the client in separate rooms to find out if there are specials. The client got caught before special was offered. Still, she had to be interrogated 3 times. Client dunno report to police station how many times. Immediately at the shop, day after and 3rd time a week later at the police station. Very troublesome if you are caught. So her customers need to wear paper underwear now but she tears up the underwear until only the rubber band around the waist is left. Not sure how this is better in the next raid so I am avoiding this spa for now.

Bottom line is we need to protect ourselves by knowing what we can and should do. And she said AV walked in unannounced. 6 person in a team. Quietly and swiftly opened door
Old 03-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
chip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not sure how this is better in the next raid so I am avoiding this spa for now.
And she said AV walked in unannounced. 6 person in a team. Quietly and swiftly opened door
Wouldnt MP have some system to alert MLs that AV is entering the shop?

where is this spa, so we can also avoid? thanks
Old 03-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
Wouldnt MP have some system to alert MLs that AV is entering the shop?

where is this spa, so we can also avoid? thanks
How many spas have you visited and what are their alert system? AV knows all the tricks. Many places do not even have receptionist these days. The receptionist is the next on duty ML for some places. It is unmanned until someone opens the main door which some places put a bell on it.

How long does it take for 6 people to open a door with a bell and quickly fan out to open the doors of each room? Even if there is an alert system, you have no time to react or cover up.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like someone/s have been reporting the SPA for awhile. One or two reports, they tend to just take note and monitor. But after multiple reports, anti-vice will step in to sweep. Most probably the place is getting too popular with customers and people are envious.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Could be competiting Spa or jealous competitor report. Or neighbours who kaypoh. So just wear.

Or you can bring your own shorts which is my own soft loose boxer type. AV come they just want to see the shorts, they don't care if all same type etc, must just follow rule.. even so just say you like it that way as more hygiene.

And register your name n nric. Surname with initials OK already.. just say very tired cannot write properly but nric must be seen. No issues lah.. after a while chuck one side, paper become yellow anyway..

Problem is when the ML say go to your room, I register for you bcos you regular..then not sure she really got register. If AV come.. not sure if kenna drink tea
Old 05-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Those spas that follow some rules strictly but disregard some other rules are the ones that are most puzzling. Want to follow, then go all the way lah ... else still get faulted and fined.

Usually those spas that don't bother giving you shorts are the kamikaze ones, no need to register and the MLs also wear dress, skirt, etc ... they know that if AV comes, the shop is going down anyway, so open each day like it's the last day of business

In recent weeks I tried a TCM (clean ... ok) that allows customers to wear own underwear instead of their supplied shorts. So could wear my own briefs (not boxers) they also don't care. I don't know how risqué the underwear can be before they say cannot!

Last edited by afterburn; 05-11-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Could be competiting Spa or jealous competitor report. Or neighbours who kaypoh. So just wear.
Or massage lady who overcharge and give bad attitude. Or ML KC customers, drain them dry and move on to the next sucker. Anyway, old shops don't close down, new shops won't pop up.

Massage shops are mainly for middle aged china ladies to earn good money that they cannot find elsewhere. Only in Singapore do you find guys who overpay middle aged China ladies with sagging boobs and post-pregnancy bellies good money to just shake cock.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1