The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Racists in lor 18

Sorry to bring in this sensitive subject into this forum but I always thought that in Singapore the Chinese, Malays and Indians were living in harmony together.

It seems that two Thai houses in lor 18 refuse entry for Indians and Malays. I don't know what is so special about these houses but the dude in front of these houses told us in a rather rude way that we were not welcome. He could have explained to us in a polite and human way why we could not enter but he chose to be rude with us as if we were some tramps or belonged to some lower kind of human beings.

Well, we said nothing and went to another house and had a good time. To hell with this kind of racist bastards.
Old 14-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
sex_addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Racists in lor 18

Bro, which two thai houses? What did the dude said to u? Wise of u to move on and walked away cos i ever saw 2 indians got pulled on their shirt and almost got beaten up!! One of them was brought to a nearby passing by stray dog and was told that he can fxxx the dog for $20. That dude even warned them not to fxxx around with him at his turf. I think from the scenario of the incident, i suppose these thai houses must have encounter numerious nuisance from indians and hence decided not to do buisness with indians.
Old 14-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Bro, perhaps they had some bad experience with other malays/indian and they stereotype it already. Therefore when an innocent person who happens to be non-chinese comes along, they decide to reject them.

Most of these guys who jaga the place usually have some triads connection, which explains their behaviour. It was good that you and your friend didnt make a scene there, live and let live bro! Mind telling us which two house was it that refused entry to you>?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 14-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peterpan_24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya ... had a similar experience last time quite long ago when was with an singaporean indian friend but fyi i a chinese ..the okts veri rudely and in a threatning manner told us tht the shop is closed when it veri obvious it isnt... i mean it ok if they dun wan do indian bros business but can reject in a better manner .. dun knw they still in operation or nt . realli wonder how they do business one .. near the sex toy shop .

but then i did heard complaints frm some gals tht they dun like doin indian bros business as in the foregin blue collar workers as most of them treat the gals veri rough i.e bite them n wan this wan that .. maybe tht y some okts reject totally this segment of cilente....
Old 14-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satrai View Post
It seems that two Thai houses in lor 18 refuse entry for Indians and Malays. I don't know what is so special about these houses but the dude in front of

Well, we said nothing and went to another house and had a good time. To hell with this kind of racist bastards.
this two houses always like japanese customer ,if got japan boy there ,they close for public too act high class .CB
They are special ,pls post the Number of the house and we boycott them , I also knowing about it,just forget the number .... dont worry no woman ! worry only no money !
Old 14-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
this two houses always like japanese customer ,if got japan boy there ,they close for public too act high class .CB
They are special ,pls post the Number of the house and we boycott them , I also knowing about it,just forget the number .... dont worry no woman ! worry only no money !

i think shd be the 40++ house...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 14-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol. I and few friend also get chase away in a rude way at the door step before. i am chinese.
Old 14-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2023 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Racists in lor 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
i think shd be the 40++ house...
U must be missing from the scene for very long time.....
Where still have $40 house Even chicken lice also increase $3 alady
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros,
Sorry but I forgot the exact numbers of these two houses. I only remember that they were located at the right hand side of the lor (when coming from Geylang main road) and the numbers were thirty-something.
The houses located to the right of them were no problem to us.

Anyway, next time I just walk by and won't even look at at them. There are lots of other options.
Old 15-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 20
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

some time is the girls dont like

they dont want indian ,dont want malay,also some time they dont want PRC chinese!

i heard is because they very rough with the girl
Old 19-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -791 / Power: 0
jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck

Quote:
Bros,
Sorry but I forgot the exact numbers of these two houses. I only remember that they were located at the right hand side of the lor (when coming from Geylang main road) and the numbers were thirty-something.
The houses located to the right of them were no problem to us.

Anyway, next time I just walk by and won't even look at at them. There are lots of other options.
bro.right/left!!!
L1814....L1844B
ok.i start from right.L1814,1816,1818,1820,1832,1834,1838,1840,184 2,1844B.

next time.see d house no and post here
Old 19-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lucky you never argue with them.
I heard they have triad connection. If not they sure beat you up.
Maybe they have bad experience in the past with Indian or Malay.
Old 19-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Why so hard up ? There are many other better houses
in Gaylang.

I don't think that this pimps are brave and I can bet you
they won't dare to actually touch anybody or harm them. Remember even a vocal threat is still a threat and a touch is considered assult.

Remember they can loose their licence, because one complaint to our guys in blue and they will become like the dogs they keep.

They behave in this manner because you let them do so.
So if not invited don't waste your time spend your money elsewhere.
Old 19-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2023 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Racists in lor 18

Dont trust too much on the guys in blue
There was a report about a guy being beaten up by another guy some times ago(not in geylang). The victim reported the matter to police but they didn't prosecute the assaulter and only give him a verbal warning!!!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 20-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sorry to bring in this sensitive subject into this forum but I always thought that in Singapore the Chinese, Malays and Indians were living in harmony together.

It seems that two Thai houses in lor 18 refuse entry for Indians and Malays. I don't know what is so special about these houses but the dude in front of these houses told us in a rather rude way that we were not welcome. He could have explained to us in a polite and human way why we could not enter but he chose to be rude with us as if we were some tramps or belonged to some lower kind of human beings.

Bro, sorry to hear your bad experience.

Basically you have to understand this "trade".

Not much of them knows how to be "polite, etc" as they are basically un-educated, probably triad members with many of them having served jail time before. Normally the older ones, having been more experience in life and knows how to think better, are better behaved.

As for the "race" part, it's something we will have to learn how to deal with. It's their business and their rights of the type of customers they want. If they or the girls there are not comfortable with certain races, there's no point to pursuing the matter as even if they unwillingly oblidged, you can be assured that the services will not be good.

There are many houses, with many girls. find one you feel comfortable with and suits you and patronise that place. Sooner or later when you become their "regular" services will always be better.

Regards
Tiger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1