|
The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh! |
|
|
|||
|
|||
Ipoh
Bros, any interesting plc to go? Or any ctc to share? Wanna have much fun
|
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Ipoh
Any recommendations for Ipoh?
|
|
|||
|
|||
Shit town with shitty overpriced retired FLs / single mothers.
Expensive food too. Don’t bother coming here if you’re looking to cheong…. |
|
|||
|
|||
u forgotten about mistress and milf of Singapore based workers or biz owners. These are the fun people but u need to invest time to fish them apart from them... its really a shitty place
exchange of points welcome with 10 and above only brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks currently on 2 months long travel. will try to return points when I can |
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
ipoh fl | ipohguy91 | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 29 | 08-09-2015 09:27 PM |
FL Ipoh | hahajuju | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 2 | 07-11-2013 04:57 PM |
FL in Ipoh | ccwl | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 0 | 17-06-2013 04:26 PM |
FL in Ipoh? | jeff2861 | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 0 | 23-10-2010 05:26 PM |
Ipoh FL | sgarsemen | The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene | 10 | 16-08-2008 11:13 PM |