The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #37066  
Old 25-05-2024, 06:24 PM
m0pik001 m0pik001 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyruud View Post
Tks bro, what is FS massage? And where can I find in bkk?
Just read up a bit on the threads la, so many places mentioned liao, just google for location FFS
  #37067  
Old 28-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Questioneer Questioneer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just had one of the best fucks of my life, met a massage girl last time I was in Bangkok and invited her over last night to my hotel. She got 3 shots out of me and asked if I wanted to go for a fourth but I was too tired from the day as well.
  #37068  
Old 28-05-2024, 04:52 PM
boblee1997 boblee1997 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
boblee1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Just had one of the best fucks of my life, met a massage girl last time I was in Bangkok and invited her over last night to my hotel. She got 3 shots out of me and asked if I wanted to go for a fourth but I was too tired from the day as well.
Who is she and whats the dmg?
  #37069  
Old 28-05-2024, 09:45 PM
ers62010 ers62010 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can't write this and not share more information?!?
Haha
Great for you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Just had one of the best fucks of my life, met a massage girl last time I was in Bangkok and invited her over last night to my hotel. She got 3 shots out of me and asked if I wanted to go for a fourth but I was too tired from the day as well.
  #37070  
Old 29-05-2024, 01:24 AM
motodiary motodiary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The clue shud hv been the bands FFS
what clue are you talking about ? who is asking for clue ? i know for a fact which bands/artises and where they are performing. it is TERRA THONGLOR. not TERRA BALCONY. what exactly are you on about ?
  #37071  
Old 29-05-2024, 01:25 AM
motodiary motodiary is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Altho.i personally care less abt tbe stupid points/power stuff in this site, how can anyone with yr apparent experience of 18 powers, not know one of the most basic abbreviations in the mongering lexicon

?
FULL SERVICE!!!
why are you quoting my post when the question about FS come from someone else ?
  #37072  
Old 29-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Neverlookback Neverlookback is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 1,003
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
why are you quoting my post when the question about FS come from someone else ?
Apologies..must hv been fatthum moment..hopefully d schmuck read it anyway .sori sori
  #37073  
Old 29-05-2024, 01:45 AM
Neverlookback Neverlookback is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 1,003
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
what clue are you talking about ? who is asking for clue ? i know for a fact which bands/artises and where they are performing. it is TERRA THONGLOR. not TERRA BALCONY. what exactly are you on about ?
Precisely..Thonglor..yup..i was merely affirming
  #37074  
Old 29-05-2024, 01:46 AM
Bendoveract Bendoveract is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Precisely..Thonglor..yup..i was merely affirming
Yeah thai live bands will attract the thai crowd. Any other nights, its very low numbers
  #37075  
Old 31-05-2024, 06:41 PM
Jasperdo Jasperdo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Is Cbody in calls actual good massage or just FJs?
  #37076  
Old 02-06-2024, 09:53 AM
Hades77 Hades77 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hades77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Review of latest bars in Bangkok

.

1. Echleon - This bar is full of influencers working there to attract customers. Its quite pricey there too. Music is Hip Hop. Overall rating 3/10 due to the huge number of influencers working there to promote the club



2. Milley - This is same as above but very pricey. Really attracting the PRC and Koreans. Music is Hip Hop - 3/10

3. Terra - Regular hang out place for PRC.Koreans and fellow SG. You go in and it feels like a tourist spot and wouldnt classify as Local Bar. Music is thai live band followed by hiphop. They also hire influencers to work here but not as much as the above. Overall rating 4/10 as ratio is like 8 guys to 2 girls.

4. Route66 - Old school RCA and full of koreans and farang. No attractive girls here. Music is hip hop - Overall rating 1/10

5. Onyx - Old school RCA EDM club. Full of koreans but music is better. Beware, this is still a regular Ladyboy hangout place. Overall rating 4/10

6. Mu-in - New EDM club thats the club of the town but its really expensive here but hard to hunt due to the layout. Music is good. Overall rating 7/10

7. Spaceplus - EDM Club full of PRC and not a place to hunt. This place and Mu-in are clubs that bring your own girl for enjoyment. Overall rating 5/10

8. Status 10 - Similar to Terra with thai live band and hip hop. Again many influencers work here so dont be shocked if this is semi full by 9pm. Overall rating 2/10

9. Max Club - EDM Club thats really for afterhours. Most people are high by this time but expect around 60-70% full capacity per night. Also very expensive. Overall 4/10.

10. Thalia - EDM Club that feels like your back in SG. Every table almost sg bros around. Overall rating 3/10

There are many more, but keeping those closer to my chest due to risk of spoiling it like before Terra become tourist spot, it was an actually good thai local bar.
Just to share my point on ur review. Not personal attack. Is just that I stay at this estate too and i freq alot of those place you mentioned. My guess you also stay around here? Because most of the place u visit is at thong lor.

Another one thing that surprise me is how come you didnt review at dope and dirty? Shouldn't this club in term of size scale is bigger?



1. Echleon - This bar is full of influencers working there to attract customers. Its quite pricey there too. Music is Hip Hop. Overall rating 3/10 due to the huge number of influencers working there to promote the club

My view, been here less than 10 times. Is a very small club/bar. Weekend better to book table before you go otherwise side sofa all sure taken up. Famous for young working adult. Music decent. About the influences thingy, I only heard when they first opening, they spend a fair bit on that. This is very normal. Maybe you was there during opening only? **warning if going on weekday. Please wear more. Is superb cold inside.


2. Milley - This is same as above but very pricey. Really attracting the PRC and Koreans. Music is Hip Hop - 3/10

Never once I see prc there. Maybe is heng suay thingy. Korean? A few. Not alot. Milley freq by alot of young students. Those young rich thai guy also go there to party. Generally nice place.

3. Terra - Regular hang out place for PRC.Koreans and fellow SG. You go in and it feels like a tourist spot and wouldnt classify as Local Bar. Music is thai live band followed by hiphop. They also hire influencers to work here but not as much as the above. Overall rating 4/10 as ratio is like 8 guys to 2 girls.

The main reason which triggered me writing this. Hahaha. I freq this quite a fair bit. Influencers? 100% not possible. This place full everyday. Terra is very densely packed.

Tourist? Yea. Fair bit. Especially Korean. They even got 2 korea speaking staff for marketing korea market.
Ratio 8:2? Bro, never once I witness this alot of times I see more women than men there. Yea, couple of time men slightly more. But never once 8:2. You can move to other side? Maybe more girl? Alot of thai girl go there, people working from office to spa.

4. Route66 - Old school RCA and full of koreans and farang. No attractive girls here. Music is hip hop - Overall rating 1/10
5. Onyx - Old school RCA EDM club. Full of koreans but music is better. Beware, this is still a regular Ladyboy hangout place. Overall rating 4/10

Route and onxy. Because of location at rca, I think alot of people know this. Different people different view. I'll skip my view.

6. Mu-in - New EDM club thats the club of the town but its really expensive here but hard to hunt due to the layout. Music is good. Overall rating 7/10

Current big thing in bangkok. Couple of DJ from spaceplus. My current favourite hangout place. Fun location is underneath dj area. Main focus area sofa is 15k baht. Around 550plus sgd. Hunting? There bound to have girl around you. Alot or less? Heng suay bro.


7. Spaceplus - EDM Club full of PRC and not a place to hunt. This place and Mu-in are clubs that bring your own girl for enjoyment. Overall rating 5/10

Everyone know this. This place got a few boss. Main boss is prc. Very nice chap. There vip seating is kinda enclosed. Yea. Only suitable to bring own friend go. Unless u go btm standing table. Those thai gal there also hunting.

8. Status 10 - Similar to Terra with thai live band and hip hop. Again many influencers work here so dont be shocked if this is semi full by 9pm. Overall rating 2/10

Been there once for 30min to see friend. Can't comment much on this place.

9. Max Club - EDM Club thats really for afterhours. Most people are high by this time but expect around 60-70% full capacity per night. Also very expensive. Overall 4/10.

10. Thalia - EDM Club that feels like your back in SG. Every table almost sg bros around. Overall rating 3/10

Never like this 2 place. Is a me thing. Been there couple of times. Quite disappointed. Quite empty on weekday. Weekend slightly better. Suggest dope and dirty. The only good thing is they open till late.
  #37077  
Old 02-06-2024, 05:35 PM
Bendoveract Bendoveract is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades77 View Post
Just to share my point on ur review. Not personal attack. Is just that I stay at this estate too and i freq alot of those place you mentioned. My guess you also stay around here? Because most of the place u visit is at thong lor.

Another one thing that surprise me is how come you didnt review at dope and dirty? Shouldn't this club in term of size scale is bigger?



1. Echleon - This bar is full of influencers working there to attract customers. Its quite pricey there too. Music is Hip Hop. Overall rating 3/10 due to the huge number of influencers working there to promote the club

My view, been here less than 10 times. Is a very small club/bar. Weekend better to book table before you go otherwise side sofa all sure taken up. Famous for young working adult. Music decent. About the influences thingy, I only heard when they first opening, they spend a fair bit on that. This is very normal. Maybe you was there during opening only? **warning if going on weekday. Please wear more. Is superb cold inside.


2. Milley - This is same as above but very pricey. Really attracting the PRC and Koreans. Music is Hip Hop - 3/10

Never once I see prc there. Maybe is heng suay thingy. Korean? A few. Not alot. Milley freq by alot of young students. Those young rich thai guy also go there to party. Generally nice place.

3. Terra - Regular hang out place for PRC.Koreans and fellow SG. You go in and it feels like a tourist spot and wouldnt classify as Local Bar. Music is thai live band followed by hiphop. They also hire influencers to work here but not as much as the above. Overall rating 4/10 as ratio is like 8 guys to 2 girls.

The main reason which triggered me writing this. Hahaha. I freq this quite a fair bit. Influencers? 100% not possible. This place full everyday. Terra is very densely packed.

Tourist? Yea. Fair bit. Especially Korean. They even got 2 korea speaking staff for marketing korea market.
Ratio 8:2? Bro, never once I witness this alot of times I see more women than men there. Yea, couple of time men slightly more. But never once 8:2. You can move to other side? Maybe more girl? Alot of thai girl go there, people working from office to spa.

4. Route66 - Old school RCA and full of koreans and farang. No attractive girls here. Music is hip hop - Overall rating 1/10
5. Onyx - Old school RCA EDM club. Full of koreans but music is better. Beware, this is still a regular Ladyboy hangout place. Overall rating 4/10

Route and onxy. Because of location at rca, I think alot of people know this. Different people different view. I'll skip my view.

6. Mu-in - New EDM club thats the club of the town but its really expensive here but hard to hunt due to the layout. Music is good. Overall rating 7/10

Current big thing in bangkok. Couple of DJ from spaceplus. My current favourite hangout place. Fun location is underneath dj area. Main focus area sofa is 15k baht. Around 550plus sgd. Hunting? There bound to have girl around you. Alot or less? Heng suay bro.


7. Spaceplus - EDM Club full of PRC and not a place to hunt. This place and Mu-in are clubs that bring your own girl for enjoyment. Overall rating 5/10

Everyone know this. This place got a few boss. Main boss is prc. Very nice chap. There vip seating is kinda enclosed. Yea. Only suitable to bring own friend go. Unless u go btm standing table. Those thai gal there also hunting.

8. Status 10 - Similar to Terra with thai live band and hip hop. Again many influencers work here so dont be shocked if this is semi full by 9pm. Overall rating 2/10

Been there once for 30min to see friend. Can't comment much on this place.

9. Max Club - EDM Club thats really for afterhours. Most people are high by this time but expect around 60-70% full capacity per night. Also very expensive. Overall 4/10.

10. Thalia - EDM Club that feels like your back in SG. Every table almost sg bros around. Overall rating 3/10

Never like this 2 place. Is a me thing. Been there couple of times. Quite disappointed. Quite empty on weekday. Weekend slightly better. Suggest dope and dirty. The only good thing is they open till late.
Dope and dirty seldom go because of koreans there.

As for terra, ok 8-2 ratio abit exaggerated but there are defintely alot of tourists there. Alot of thai girls go yes i admit. Influencers here are easy to spot, look for 3-4 girls sitting at 9pm with bottle of chivas playing with their phones. Gradually you will notice the trend. I know because i know a few of them and they are hired by the shop
  #37078  
Old 05-06-2024, 12:54 AM
alucartel alucartel is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alucartel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Had a good session at Butterfly with Guitar. Funny how the girls go by numbers and not names. Saw another bro got Mei or Sky (not sure which) but she sure is pretty. Is the choice of girls available right when the shop opens any good?

Last edited by alucartel; 05-06-2024 at 03:21 AM.
  #37079  
Old 05-06-2024, 07:06 AM
StupidCharsiew's Avatar
StupidCharsiew StupidCharsiew is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: C-317
Posts: 1,692
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucartel View Post
Had a good session at Butterfly with Guitar. Funny how the girls go by numbers and not names. Saw another bro got Mei or Sky (not sure which) but she sure is pretty. Is the choice of girls available right when the shop opens any good?
To avoid disappointment it's best to book via Line if possible
__________________
Don't ask me for contacts. I only share and read FRs. I'm not a pimp. You lazy find, your own problem.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
  #37080  
Old 05-06-2024, 03:18 PM
spidey111223 spidey111223 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Canary is way too expensive in my opinion. Went once and the girl only wear nice Japanese costume. Went into room immediately take out already. Cost is 6000+ baht. I asked what is the difference between 6000+ and the cheaper rates. I was told 6000+ baht are the models. So I scan through the photos and asked one by one. Everyone also 6000+ baht!

At Nana, take girl out at only about 4000 - 5000 baht including bar fine. And can take her out only when there is chemistry. Unlike a shop.

Give me a rating if you find this helpful. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
spaceplus, topone
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph