The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up IT Job Lobang

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singaporean manager fighting hard to save jobs for local PMETs in the IT industry

Hi Gilbert,

First and foremost, thank you for organizing these Singapore First initiatives. As a Singaporean, I feel proud that we have an avenue to care for and to protect our fellow citizens.

I am currently leading IT for a logistics company, this is a mid-size firm with global presence. As you would probably know, IT is easily outsourced, I fought hard to have the company change its view on the importance of IT to be based in Singapore.

As of now, I have several teams under my care, these are staffed by a mixture of Singaporeans and foreigners.

Personally, I have always placed Singaporeans as a priority, not because I am a fellow countryman, but rather, I see in ourselves people who are dedicated, hardworking and most importantly, invested in the place we call home.

However, for the past years, I have not been able to hire more Singaporeans as I see an increasing trend in (especially) younger applicants to reject commitment to off-office hours support (this is a norm for IT as we have to at times support issues on the other side of the world), working on Saturdays (half day), etc.

On the other hand, I see hordes of foreigners who are more than willing to commit themselves.

I have really no choice but to take a few foreigners to fill the vacancies though this had never been my first choice. Despite all these, I still believe strongly that I can still achieve my goal of hiring more Singaporeans with the right matching.

I am not sure if I can contribute to your effort to help fellow Singaporeans by offering suitably skilled ones with some opportunities to rejoin the work force.

To be frank, I am fine with candidates who are in the 40s too as long as they are committed and qualified.

Please let me know if you think this is a workable idea, I will be glad to work out a plan with you.

Once again, thank you for the effort!

Regards

Tay

Editor’s note: If you are keen to work in the IT industry, please email [email protected]. We will forward your resume to the person in charge. Singaporeans helping Singaporeans.

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/07....ORg8mNnj.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1