The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold
UOB serangoon garden

Was having my lunch at the coffee shop opp the UOB bank at serangoon garden, saw this busty girl walk out with her male colleague, she was wearing a white blouse, wow.. at least a "C" cupper, and her nipples was protruding out, thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. wat a sight, wat a pretty girl w good figure n big boobs..

my first time writing abt a girl i saw... just cannot forget her .. boobs n nipples. kekeke
Old 19-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UOB serangoon garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
Was having my lunch at the coffee shop opp the UOB bank at serangoon garden, saw this busty girl walk out with her male colleague, she was wearing a white blouse, wow.. at least a "C" cupper, and her nipples was protruding out, thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. wat a sight, wat a pretty girl w good figure n big boobs..

my first time writing abt a girl i saw... just cannot forget her .. boobs n nipples. kekeke
You mean she's working at the bank? If yes, than must go check it out liao.
Old 19-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

have to be.... furthermore when they were at this site of the road, they met other colleagues in uniform who were walking back to the bank.
Old 19-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Time to go chomp chomp for makan, at the same time try my luck there. i remember that side got many syt and also butch. think they like to hang around there in the weekend.
Old 19-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

although gardens is a very residential area... but wif d amts of banks dat are there... alot of office ppl actually can b seen havin lunch there...
d amts of OLs walkin ard in their tight power suits... fwah.... lau chweee nuaaa.... hahhhaha...
been there doin banking coupla times durin lunch hr... turn left turn rite.... OLs in their power suits... i think itz d cuttin man... dun care they wearin skirts or pants.... their butts all seems super perky....

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 19-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
spinner_kl is Cool - loads of Potential

part of banker's strategies to lure AH pek's million FD with monthly inerests payable...so ah pek can visit the bank every week if he divides his FD in 4 portions.. hehe
Old 19-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
delson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wah bro, thanks for the inside info. hopefully still can see what yoiu saw, "thou she wearin a bra, but still can c her the shape of her nipple clearly. "
Old 19-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 21
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
have to be.... furthermore when they were at this site of the road, they met other colleagues in uniform who were walking back to the bank.
bro eternity, thanks for the info... me going to move my funds from shitibank to uoboobs bank liao

hope she is a privater banker aka relationship manager so that i can oggle at her boobs while she explain the fine prints and I can start a relationship with her.

ps just joking hor
Old 19-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Decimate168 is Cool - loads of Potential

I usually bank at that UOB branch but like never notice got so power banker. That branch got 2 floors and the weird thing is the counters are upstairs.
Old 19-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Okie... I will drop by to 6c6c

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 20-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Okie... I will drop by to 6c6c

I think her name is Valerie... i had spoken to her before and it matches your description.
Old 20-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Xiao Zhu Zhu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

whole of singapore also got chabor what
Old 20-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I stayed in that area and have lunch there quite frequently. Yes, I have seen the UOB gal (she always wear white blouse) and she is quite pretty. But I don't think the boobs is that big "C" cup and I not too sure how we can judge the boobs size.

Yes, when I saw her I always thought she may be a good bonk - slim and pretty girl.

But not too sure if we are seeing the same girl. I have been to the bank as well but never see her servicing customer.. she could be back-end.. not too sure..

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 20-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

that bank got a few not bad looking gals...i think not only the gal TS had mentioned..

can go there open accnt or ask for investment infor..
Old 20-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

I'm going down to Standard Chartered later... maybe just dropby to have a look...kekeke..

Damn... Serangoon Garden always difficult to find parking lots... After this thread, I hope it doesn't get any worse..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1