The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 13-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
My post got deleted and here we go again.

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
Same here, book her yrs back at TB area. Borrowed her toilet to pee and she told me to clean the entire toilet bowl as there are pee stains like wtf, ignore her and walk off and got a scolding from her lol
Old 13-11-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

FR for Elecher

Looks:7.5 (Cute GND look)
Body: 8.5 Petite, slim & tattoos on her back
Boobs: 7 Small B
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (No teeth felt, could be better if she deep throat me)
FJ: 10/10 (Nice moaning sound)

Had a outdoor session at a shopping mall handicap toilet. She actually came to meet me without wearing her panty (so naughty &#128520. She likes long foreplay & her moaning sound was great too.

Kneel down to blow me in front of the mirror & proceed to fuck her doggy style in front of the mirror too. The risk of getting caught certainly is there as the handicap toilet was right next to the lift & the piak piak sound was louder as the toilet echo amplified the volume. But thats the fun of outdoor isnt it, to risk it and hope u dun get caught 😛

Overall it was a great session & she is a nice girl to bang. Would hope her rates can come down abit or offer rtf customer a discount though
Old 13-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Same here, book her yrs back at TB area. Borrowed her toilet to pee and she told me to clean the entire toilet bowl as there are pee stains like wtf, ignore her and walk off and got a scolding from her lol
Lol this is epic..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 13-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Elecher is nice for outdoors. Very naughty girl. Nice to fuck. Good price too. One to choose for outdoors. Can’t imagine if can do with those FLs comfortable doing outdoors, a massive orgy. Would be great.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
Same bad experience, it’s like paying money to get scolded.
Old 14-11-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was latBumpe by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

Bump this for you
Old 14-11-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

This Lynn is epic…..

Lol.
Old 14-11-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:

Requote the post so it stays.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by camper101 View Post
Booked Wanda from bro Essential. Young and pretty looking girl with big natural boobs. Easy to chat with. Bbj wet and powerful. Did various positions and ended with doggy which she moans the loudest. Hit her in the right spots and she'll cum with u as well. Overall good experience.
Bro can describe her looks? Is she chubby or not? Might want to try her…
Old 15-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ultraman14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any body has feedback about the Eden girls? fRs? Do Pm thanks!
Old 15-11-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Same bad experience, it’s like paying money to get scolded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Bump this for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Requote the post so it stays.
Thanks for the mutual agreement. I thought I was in the wrong but I guess not anymore since 99% of the bros agreed with me.

It's like she is being protected by SBF admins or stuff.

Post that was deleted :

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 15-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fls that is decently pretty and can squirt?
Old 15-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jonateme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the mutual agreement. I thought I was in the wrong but I guess not anymore since 99% of the bros agreed with me.

Post that was deleted :

Damn, wondering how more experienced this 'top' FL. She's probably in her 40s. Fat as hell with similar ego. She offers nothing you could be possibly want in an FL.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:

Post that was deleted :

Bro, if you haven’t already understood the dynamics of FL Dome, you need to understand that this section does not exist for you. Hosting cost money, upkeeping the forum board as well. Where is the revenue coming for this? From FLs and advertisers of cos. In other words the FL is king.

You can be persistent and repeat post to make others aware but after a while you will think what is the point?? Some times moving on will oreserve our sanity. There are still gems in this world of oysters.
Old 15-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Epic sia visit one and for all money wasted the money I rather spend on food lol
Don't wan say liao ltr tio remove
Thought was incall den hotel have to pay, late for 30min,fussy person, still ask me pay for the condom and i was piss lol.
Say i last min book but she got the right to reject also ma lol tulan max lvl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1